Bellazon

Raúl González Blanco
Thumbnail

Dama Fashion_ista

OMG this issue is A SPECIAL ONE!

elleraulsara.jpg

Sorry, I haven't got scanner to :unsure: scan the photos.

I'm spanishgirl, I have had a problem with the count, now I'm spanishgirlraulista.

In the interview tha she likes read and she has got two or three books on the bedside table, she likes music, her best moment is when at the the weekends the kids (Jorge, Hugo, hector and mateo) go to their bed, she doesn't like her birthday and she doesn't celebrate it, her relationship with her sister and brothers is very nice. She says tha their relationship is very narrow. For her her parents are a love regard because they get married 37 years ago and they come out with the hands hold

She says too tha her pregnancies are delicated and because of that she has to eat evey three hours and she has to do rest.

One question: How many brothers or sister has mamen got?

Sorry for my engliiish! :unsure:

OMG this issue is A SPECIAL ONE!

elleraulsara.jpg

Sorry, I haven't got scanner to :unsure: scan the photos.

I'm spanishgirl, I have had a problem with the count, now I'm spanishgirlraulista.

In the interview tha she likes read and she has got two or three books on the bedside table, she likes music, her best moment is when at the the weekends the kids (Jorge, Hugo, hector and mateo) go to their bed, she doesn't like her birthday and she doesn't celebrate it, her relationship with her sister and brothers is very nice. She says tha their relationship is very narrow. For her her parents are a love regard because they get married 37 years ago and they come out with the hands hold

She says too tha her pregnancies are delicated and because of that she has to eat evey three hours and she has to do rest.

One question: How many brothers or sister has mamen got?

Sorry for my engliiish! :unsure:

What do you think about this?

http://www.publico.es/deportes/269220/guer...ia/raulcasillas

I think they wasted their time writing and publishing a such long SILLY issue ..i don't believe a single word bcoz i read a similar things before and all were LIES ..

by the way thank you for the information about mamen :hug: ..and thanks chic for the photos :hug:

:wub::ddr: :hell yea!: :wub::thumbsup::fun::wub:HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAUL! :wub::ddr: :hell yea!: :wub::thumbsup::fun::wub:

:heart: Wishing you good health, happiness and lots of love on your special day :heart: !

... i will have all the ELLE scans on the 3rd of July, went to RD Franks Magazines store (their the only store who do top international fashion magazies) and they said there is a high demand for the magazine already and it will be available on the 3rd, so I will be there early to get my hands on it. ;)