Bellazon

Raúl González Blanco
Thumbnail

Dama Fashion_ista

He's crazy to change Real for Schalke :x :x :x

his agent has denied that and said that Raul didn't decide his future yet , schalke is interested in him but i don't think he will go there .. neither that he will stay in madrid :cain: .. so i think the better choice is to go to America .. i convinced my self with that.. , it will be a nice holiday for the family and Mamen and the kids will like that , and we can still see photos of them .. :/

Well, good to know is just rumours about it, he deserves a better club than Schalke. :)

:no: My God, Villa already slowly killing me :anger: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2:

He is only doing what he has to, Raul will not be in the NT again so why get angry about it. Yes, we all know it was not fair the Aragones ended Raul's international career but it is not Villa's/Torres'/Llorente or any other forward Spain will have in the futures fault. :wave::flower: I'm not a fan of Villa's and never will be because I think his a play actor and falls down too easily but you can't begrudge him for doing his job.

:) I do not envy the Villa, not in any case, and I understand that Raul is not exactly everything is eternal, and scoring goals - a direct obligations of the Villi's, the more that his team scored enter Spain ahead. But I love Raul more than a NT of Spain and in my opinion it is normal that difficult for me to see how another player surpasses my favorite, especially since Raul quite another to tame us already and that I think he deserves to play in the NT :(

:) I do not envy the Villa, not in any case, and I understand that Raul is not exactly everything is eternal, and scoring goals - a direct obligations of the Villi's, the more that his team scored enter Spain ahead. But I love Raul more than a NT of Spain and in my opinion it is normal that difficult for me to see how another player surpasses my favorite, especially since Raul quite another to tame us already and that I think he deserves to play in the NT :(

I completely agree with you, I have felt like this since Raul was dismissed unfairly by Assagones but I am not a fan of the Spanish NT as soon as Raul was left out I stopped supporting Spain and I never will support Spain again. Raul was why I supported them to being with and he gave too much to have gotten the treatment he did. But we cannot re-write the past, it has happened and it's nicer to let go and not acknowledge Villa/Spain than to dwell on it ;).

He's crazy to change Real for Schalke :x :x :x

his agent has denied that and said that Raul didn't decide his future yet , schalke is interested in him but i don't think he will go there .. neither that he will stay in madrid :cain: .. so i think the better choice is to go to America .. i convinced my self with that.. , it will be a nice holiday for the family and Mamen and the kids will like that , and we can still see photos of them .. :/

Well, good to know is just rumours about it, he deserves a better club than Schalke. :)

well if he wants to play profesional football on a high level and even CL, Schalke is a good club for him to go! He won´t get any granted playing time with Champions league and all that anywhere else. So if he wants to play CL again why not Schalke.

well if he wants to play profesional football on a high level and even CL, Schalke is a good club for him to go! He won´t get any granted playing time with Champions league and all that anywhere else. So if he wants to play CL again why not Schalke.

Yes, if he wants high level football Europe is the place to be full stop but it's all rumours and nothing more for now. Goods news the spanish magazines this week have phtos of Raul in Menorca so hopefully HQ's will come later. ;)

Yes, if he wants high level football Europe is the place to be full stop but it's all rumours and nothing more for now. Goods news the spanish magazines this week have phtos of Raul in Menorca so hopefully HQ's will come later. ;)

true we have to wait and see how he decides but one thing is for sure if he´s going to Schalke i will watch bundesliga life in the stadium for the first time of my life :D

true we have to wait and see how he decides but one thing is for sure if he´s going to Schalke i will watch bundesliga life in the stadium for the first time of my life :D

:laugh::laugh: you have a huge reason to want him there ;) I REALLY HOPE HE WILL GO TO SOUTH AFRICA TO WATCH THE FINAL... SPAIN V HOLLAND

:laugh::laugh: you have a huge reason to want him there ;) I REALLY HOPE HE WILL GO TO SOUTH AFRICA TO WATCH THE FINAL... SPAIN V HOLLAND

well first of all i want him with Real, for me he is Real, but if he decides to leave i would prefer him anywhere near and anywhere were he can show off once more how good he is for the world to see it and i doubt that this could be the US, but as far as i know Mamen prefers the US, no?

"Raul seriously considering Schalke"

Christoph Metzelder is convinced Real Madrid star Raul is giving serious consideration to joining Schalke.

Metzelder moved to the Gelsenkirchen club from Madrid earlier this summer and believes 33-year-old Raul will follow the same path from the Bernabeu to the Bundesliga.

He told the Bild newspaper: "I understand him, I used to sit next to him on the Madrid team bus.

"Raul has the ambition to continue playing in the Champions League and is thinking seriously about Schalke.

"He has even been told which teams his sons will play in."

Although Raul was a peripheral figure at Madrid last season, Metzelder has no doubt he will cut it in Germany.

"He is in top shape," he added.

"He was injured only once in my three years at Madrid.

"He has a great personality and his presence would be a huge boost for this young team."

Current Madrid star Rafael van der Vaart, who has Bundesliga experience having played for Hamburg, echoed Metzelder's confidence that Raul would be a star at Schalke.

He said: "Raul is one of the best strikers in the world.

"He has an innate goalscoring ability which he will never lose. He is a goal machine.

"He can certainly replace Kevin Kuranyi."

Schalke in talks with Raul

Schalke manager Felix Magath has confirmed the club are in talks with Real Madrid striker Raul.

Spain's AS newspaper revealed that the Bundesliga side had made a move for the veteran forward and that a move is imminent.

However, Magath, while confirming that negotiations are underway, believes a decision may not be made for a month.

"We are interested in him and are negotiating with his agent," Magath told Bild newspaper.

"The player has not decided yet and wants time until the end of July to make up his mind.

"It would be a huge signing for Schalke and the whole Bundesliga."

The Royal Blues, who finished second to Bayern Munich last season, are desperate to sign a new striker for the upcoming campaign after seeing Kevin Kuranyi, Gerald Asamoah and Vicente Sanchez all leave this summer.

Raul has spent his whole career at Madrid since joining as a youth team player in 1992, scoring 323 goals in 741 games, but the former Spain captain appears to be surplus to requirements at the Bernabeu and could be released from his contract one year early.

A deal could only be done if the 33-year-old were to become available on a free transfer as Schalke do not have the funds to pay for a transfer fee, but Magath is counting on another member of his squad to help seal the deal.

Christoph Metzelder was Raul's team mate for the last three years and could be the key to tempting Raul to move to the Bundesliga after joining the Royal Blues himself on a free transfer this summer.

"We have Christoph's friendship with Raul to thank for the chance of us signing such a player," added Magath.

I don't think Raul is looking for money .. he is not that type of Athletes :no:

i think he is looking for a place that he can perform better & can help with her experience !!!

i agree with you 110% ;)

Really? Tell me please where he will gain such an amount of money like he can have in rich club? He is old now. Adidas will stop give any commercials with him soon. He need to earn money to feed those 5-10 kids that he has with Mamen.