Bellazon

Raúl González Blanco
Thumbnail

Dama Fashion_ista

Thanks Chic!! :hug:

Gonzalez Girl, Spain won the match 2-1, with a goal in one of the last minutes (92') and scored by a Capdevila, who is a defender!! How can Spain depends on a defender to win a match? I don't understand it... Without Raul, the NT is not the same team.

Hey Chic Raul ista

first of all I'd like to thank you for all pictures you've put on this site. it is incredible how this could have made happy a person who is a fan of Raul for so so many years. Secondly I want to ask you how do you know so much about Raul? For example you knew that aul has only had 3 women in his life who he really love or met with. 'm really curious to know if you have read anything about him, if yes, what was it? do you know any other web pages where it states anything interesting about Raul besides some basic facts? I would be glad to here it from you :laugh: :wave: thank you once again for all your pics

Lara7Fdez

oh God Australia must be beautiful, I've always dreamed of going there, but I still wish Raul was with national spanish team in Austria...

Hey have heard of a book called "El Futuro" that Raul wrot when he was like probably 18-19 years old? Oh so wish I could get it somewhere!