Bellazon

Raúl González Blanco
Thumbnail

Dama Fashion_ista

:blink: OMFG

Oh... I did not think, that he has so few women. I do not love his wife (not because she is his wife, and she is not pleasant to me personally) and I in a shock from it...

I know, I too believed he was a ladies man and had women all the time. But it turned out all to be false that's why he had such a bad relationship with the media they were always trying to make him out to be something he wasn't but he learnt from it. And didn't talk about his private life to the press ever.

When they were celebrating his 10 years @ Real in Oct/2004 his agent Gines revealed on a radio station that had all his ex-coaches and players etc that on the night Raul met Mamen, Raul rang him and told him he'd just met the woman he wanted to marry. :wub: His a good man.

Oh... Raul is... is ANGEL! I don't understand he, but I love!

:blink: OMFG

Oh... I did not think, that he has so few women. I do not love his wife (not because she is his wife, and she is not pleasant to me personally) and I in a shock from it...

I know, I too believed he was a ladies man and had women all the time. But it turned out all to be false that's why he had such a bad relationship with the media they were always trying to make him out to be something he wasn't but he learnt from it. And didn't talk about his private life to the press ever.

When they were celebrating his 10 years @ Real in Oct/2004 his agent Gines revealed on a radio station that had all his ex-coaches and players etc that on the night Raul met Mamen, Raul rang him and told him he'd just met the woman he wanted to marry. :wub: His a good man.

Oh!!!! He

Raúl is at Getafe´s stadium watching the match Getafe-Bayern Munich. Getafe is wining 3-1 and when Braulio scored the last goal, they filmed Raúl and he was smiling, next to Casillas. I hope we get some photos, because he was so handsome and so cute...:D Bye!

Oh!!! Thank you Chic and JS!!! I´m realli sorru about Getafe, because they were playing really good and in a few minutes... :cry: They are heroes.. they have played 115 minutes without a player and they made a great match. They have made history...

When the match finished, they filmed Raúl again and he and Iker were completely serious.

Thanks again for the photos Chic and JS :) !! Bye!!