Bellazon

Raúl González Blanco
Thumbnail

Dama Fashion_ista

REAL MADRID: Casillas, Ramos, Cannavaro, Heinze, Marcelo, Sneijder (Torres, 75’), Guti, Gago, Robben, Higuaín (Diarra, 69’) and Raúl (Baptista, 81’).

RCD MALLORCA:.Moyá, Fernando Navarro, Ramis (David Navarro, 27’), Nunes, Héctor (Webo, 79’), Basinas, Varela (Valero, 68’), Ibagaza, Jonás, Arango and Gúiza.

GOALS:

0-1, min. 42. Sneijder

1-1, min. 72. Borja Valero

REFEREE: Arturo Daudén Ibáñez. Booked Fernando Navarro (39’), Heinze (75’), Casillas (84’), and Borja Valero (89’) and sent off Sergio Ramos (46’ & 65’).

NOTES: Matchday 31 of La Liga played at ONO Estadi in Mallorca. Attendance: 20,000.

Player Ratings: Real Mallorca 1-1 Real Madrid

Real Madrid were out-fought at the ONO Estadi and, when reduced to 10 men, were lucky to escape with the draw. Goal.com analyses the individual performances...

Casillas - 7: Did everything he could with all the balls that came his way. One fine reaction save to stop an unfortunate deflection going in. Powerless to stop the goal.

Ramos - 6: Unlucky to be sent off for an alleged second bookable offense but, uncharacteristically, had a shaky game. His energy was an asset, but his final product was lacking.

Cannavaro - 7.5: Well, things are looking promising for Cannavaro, finally. Madrid's best player on the night, his positioning was on-point and though Madrid's defence was unlocked by the goal, it's not something that can be blamed on the Italian or any other individual.

Heinze - 6.5: At times he had the energy and awareness that was reminiscent of last week and the week before's performances, but today, quite like Ramos, he showed the most uncertain side of his game and almost proved to be a liabiliry at times.

Marcelo - 6.5: A quiet game, and he will probably be happy with that. Was caught out a few times in the first half but made amends on all occasions. Willing to fight more in a defensive capacity these days. Slowly improving.

Guti - 5.5: Not good enough. It was another one of those days for Guti. There was the odd inspired pass, but he proved to be a liability in midfield. Not a scrapper, so that was not expected, but with no significant muscle backing him up, his lack of work rate in particular was exposed.

Gago - 7: Madrid's best mdifielder. Did all the little things right and attempted the odd extravagant pass, none of which came off. Showed good energy and was as strong as he could be in the challenge.

Sneijder - 6.5: His goal saves his score without question. Dreadful set-pieces; looked quite promising when running with the ball but his passing and shooting left quite a lot to be desired. Was last week a one-off?

Higuain - 5: Thoroughly underwhelming. Like Sneijder, can look okay when on the ball and running but his end product is found wanting.

Raul - 6: Put in a decent showing, but there was very little service and when he drifted deep he did have much of an influence as it was often overcrowded.

Robben - 7: Promising. Did magnificently to set up the first goal and he was a genuine wide threat, something Madrid had lacked all game.

Substitutes: Diarra - 6, Torres - n/a, Baptista - n/a

That's Mamen from like 98-99 ;)

:blink: Precisely it she? Simply I am not assured... this woman below he.

Before Mamen Raul only dated 2 other women, the first was his childhood sweetheart a blonde girl named Esther and he was going to marry her before they broke up in the summer of 1997. Then he dated Alejandra Pratt her dad was in the Real Madrid board or something like that related to sports anyways. That was short-lived romance and then in December of 1997 he met Mamen @ the bar Barnon in Madrid.

Ines Sainz, Nuria Gonzalez, Mar Flores etc were all made up by the press. Because he partied alot when he was younger and seemed to be out & about all the time people just made up stories about him. :angel:

That's Mamen from like 98-99 ;)

:blink: Precisely it she? Simply I am not assured... this woman below he.

Before Mamen Raul only dated 2 other women, the first was his childhood sweetheart a blonde girl named Esther and he was going to marry her before they broke up in the summer of 1997. Then he dated Alejandra Pratt her dad was in the Real Madrid board or something like that related to sports anyways. That was short-lived romance and then in December of 1997 he met Mamen @ the bar Barnon in Madrid.

Ines Sainz, Nuria Gonzalez, Mar Flores etc were all made up by the press. Because he partied alot when he was younger and seemed to be out & about all the time people just made up stories about him. :angel:

:blink: OMFG

Oh... I did not think, that he has so few women. I do not love his wife (not because she is his wife, and she is not pleasant to me personally) and I in a shock from it...

:blink: OMFG

Oh... I did not think, that he has so few women. I do not love his wife (not because she is his wife, and she is not pleasant to me personally) and I in a shock from it...

I know, I too believed he was a ladies man and had women all the time. But it turned out all to be false that's why he had such a bad relationship with the media they were always trying to make him out to be something he wasn't but he learnt from it. And didn't talk about his private life to the press ever.

When they were celebrating his 10 years @ Real in Oct/2004 his agent Gines revealed on a radio station that had all his ex-coaches and players etc that on the night Raul met Mamen, Raul rang him and told him he'd just met the woman he wanted to marry. :wub: His a good man.