Bellazon

Raúl González Blanco
Thumbnail

Dama Fashion_ista

I've uploaded an old video about MM Madrid Masters 2009. It's the trophies ceremony but the most interesting is behind it. Image quality is terrible but it's not my fault, blame on the weather and the broadcaster.

Download it from http://rapidshare.com/files/408090332/MMMM_2009.wmv

i can't watch it ..can somebody post it here directly,please :dontgetit:

old photo ..

01a48189501126.jpg

:cry:

unbelievable...

i thought he'd say good-bye to his fans on the field, playing his last match, as zizou did. i can't really see raúl leave this way. not the way real madrid's biggest legend should leave at all! raúl madrid no more. :(

i'll be watching bundesliga more often from now on... the best of luck for raúl & family in germany!!

:chicken: :ddr::wub::fun::wub::flower: :chicken: LOVE YOU MAMEN_FAN!!!!!!!!!! :chicken: :ddr::wub::fun::wub::flower: :chicken:

MARIA IS SUCH A LITTLE BEAUTY & MAMEN OMG... SPECTACULAR. RAUL GORGEOUS AS ALWAYS AND THE BOYS KEEP GETTING MORE AND MORE HANDSOME!

LOVE THIS FAMILY TO DEATH... WANT MORE & MORE!

hey, dear!

you're welcome!!!!!

i got so happy to finally see her cute baby face... it's nice to be back home & nicer to find such special pix of them!!

:cry:

unbelievable...

i thought he'd say good-bye to his fans on the field, playing his last match, as zizou did. i can't really see raúl leave this way. not the way real madrid's biggest legend should leave at all! raúl madrid no more. :(

i'll be watching bundesliga more often from now on... the best of luck for raúl & family in germany!!

I KNOW IT'S UNBELIEVABLE!

I WILL BE CRYING ALL DAY THROUGHOUT THE PRESS CONFERENCE, I WILL SET MY ALARM TO WATCH IT ALL AS IT HAPPENS. I AM NO MORE A REAL MADRID FAN AS OF TOMORROW, HE DESERVED BETTER, HE GAVE TOO MUCH TO BE LEAVE LIKE THIS AND NOT AS YOU SAID ON THE FIELD. I AM NOW A SCHALKE FAN... HOPE WE GET MANY PHOTOS FROM THEIR TIME IN GERMANY. MY LOVE FOR RM STARTED WITH RAUL & IT ENDS WITH HIM TOO ;)