Bellazon

Cheryl Fernandez-Versini
Thumbnail

Celebs such as Vinne Jones and Cheryl Cole are to help mothers who have lost their loved ones to gun and knife crime at the launch of an antigun campaign.

Don't Trigger 2007 involves four music videos and a 14-track album aimed at bringing home the message that guns destroy families.

The launch brings together figures from the worlds of showbusiness, politics, policing and local communities with such people as singer Jocelyn Brown and footballer Ashley Cole expected to attend.

They will gather at London's City Hall where the videos will be screened for the first time. MP David Lammy, a minister in the Department for Culture, Media and Sport, will also address those at the launch.

A video featuring parents who have lost children to gun crime released by the Don't Trigger campaign in 2005 has been seen by more than four million people.

The Brixton-based group behind the campaign, Urban Concepts, hopes the modern medium will help convey their message to young people.

oh yes i forgot to tell you, they are top 3 finalists from germany's next top model

ginger is Barbara - the winner

blonde is Anni - runner-up and my fave, she got ADIDAS campaign yay ADIDAS is huge

brunette is Hana - 3rd place

it was said that just winner will get contract with IMG models but actually all 3 got it

my animation is from commercial WE LOVE, that's german clothes campaign

^ You're welcome!

Cole scuttles to Spain

Ashley Cole had the pick of three weddings to go to yesterday with his England team mates Steven Gerrard, Gary Neville and Michael Carrick all getting hitched on the same day.

Mandrake can disclose that the Chelsea left-back, nicknamed "Cashley" because he left his former club Arsenal after it refused to increase his salary from a measly £55,000 a week, has, however, decided to forsake all three and go instead to the wedding of his agent in Spain.

Last night, Cole and his wife, Cheryl, a singer with the pop group Girls Aloud, were at the opulent Hotel Villa Padierna, in Marbella, where David Manasseh was marrying his Brazilian fiancée, Adriana, in an open-air ceremony.

Manasseh took over as Cole's agent last year after his business partner, Jonathan Barnett, was banned for 12 months and given a £100,000 fine by the Football Association for breaking its rules by holding clandestine meetings with another club, Chelsea, in a London hotel.

Credit: Telegraph

I found this article....

Celebrity Diet Watch: Cheryl Cole does Hypoxi Vacunaut

We all wish we had the stars enviable figures; well now it seems that dream is a little nearer; and it has nothing to do with being Brad Pitt's secret love child. Rather than genes defining how you fill out hose Levi's there are a host of treatments available to keep you looking trim, and in this new weekly column Star Trip reveals the secret behind the size zero's.

Chery Cole: Hypoxitherapy

Recently voted as best legs in the business and happily living out the *dream* of being a WAG/popstrel Cheryl has it easy by any accounts. Long lustrous hair, almond shaped eyes and pins to die for. Well, I could recommend a good hairdresser for your tresses, but for the legs I suggest you do what Ms Cole does and invest in some Hypoxi sessions.

Hypoxitherapy is known to reduce the appearance of cellulite and apparently guarantees results. Of course you do have to insert your body into something that worryingly resembles a coffin, but once you are past that small hurdle the 'pressure' and intensity form the exercise should firm you up in no time. It's all down to magnetic therapy and some other wizardry, and if you use it regularly they claim you will drop a dress size a month which sounds pretty good. '

'The Hypoxitherapy operates just like a normal bicycle trainer, except that, the rider is covered by a chamber from the hips down. The chamber's special feature is the vacuum system that creates the low atmospheric pressure, in which the rider cycles.'

It's not cheap; but it's less than liposuction, so if you can square it with your wallet this is one treatment it might be worth trying. Oh, and just for the record, they aren't paying me to say this, but should they want to throw a few 'trial ' sessions my way I'll be more than happy to oblige with an in depth review..