Bellazon

Cheryl Fernandez-Versini
Thumbnail

HERE'S one way of pouring cold water on rumours your marriage has hit the rocks...

Grinning Cheryl Tweedy splashes husband Ashley Cole as the pair lark around at a pool in Marbella.

It seemed the couple's relationship needed a boost after they were spotted rowing at the airport before flying to Spain. But judging by these pictures, all's well now. Cheryl, 23, looked relaxed and happy sipping sangria in her leopard skin bikini, which showed off tattoos on her back and legs.

Chelsea star Ashley, 26, later gave his wife a kiss. An onlooker said: "They are clearly madly in love. There was no hint they were on the rocks, quite the opposite." And nice to see Ash's form hasn't dipped.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/showbiz/2007/06/20...89520-19324784/

HOT legs

It's a tough task to answer who has the best pair of legs in show business. But a recent survey has pinned down the top ten beauties with the hottest legs. Girls Aloud singer Nadine Coyle was voted the celeb with the sexiest pair of legs, reports The Sun.

.. Others who featured on the list included English R&B singer Jamelia, Girls Aloud singer Cheryl Cole, American singers Gwen Stefani and Christina Aguilera and Grammy award winning singer/dancer Tina Turner

so true, Nadine's legs are just amazing, Cheryl always said she hates her legs, indeed legs are not the best part of her, but not so bad

Lily Allen lashes out at Cheryl Cole (again)

Lily Allen has reignited her feud with Cheryl Cole at the Glastonbury festival.

During her set at the Somerset pop extravaganza yesterday, the 'Smile' singer dedicated her song 'Cheryl Tweedy' to "someone very unspecial" and changed the song's lyrics to put down her Girls Aloud nemesis.

Instead of singing "I wish I looked just like Cheryl Tweedy", Allen crooned "I'm glad I don't look like f**king Cheryl Tweedy."

The Infamous Five

With their number one album and sold-out tour, Girls Aloud are the undisputed queens of pop

"I love the GLAMOUR Awards!" announces Sarah. "Last time we were there we got so drunk we left our goodie bags behind..."

These, then, are the pop titans of mischeif you've deemed Band of the Year 2007, who are now shouting aloud "thank yooou!"

These past 12 months, pure pop has been the story of Girls Aloud; their TV-transcending rise to cool-pop sophisticates, their first-ever women's glossy cover story in last month's GLAMOUR and, a month later, their £4 million Sunsilk sponsorship deal.

If Nadine's recent split from actor Jesse Metcalfe was her worst personal moment of the year, all five girls are agreed on their professional highlight: "Our first number one album," beams Kimberley. "It's a really big deal for any band because it puts you on a different level."

In the near future, for the group with the most unstable pop beginnings, life will continue as a whirl of glam-pop chaos. "You never know what's going to happen next," notes Nadine, wisely. "We're just lucky to be doing this. We're truly living the life."