Bellazon

Triumph unknown lingerie - various years - Part 1

Xerus

2 hours ago, nightowl said:

I believe that is Paula Taylor.

You have any help on that?  I am trying a reverse image search via google image and come up with very very little, even with giving the search some help by naming the image "Paula Taylor Triumph" and still getting nothing.

If she's in the 2010 campaign, there are probably more. Gotta be a reference somewhere.
Got a lead?

Thanks nightowl.

Update: I found her.  There is a Paula Taylor from ASIA.  She soooo dominates all the airspace on Google, that the Paula Taylor we want (American Fashion model) is virtually not represented  - so I found a very obscure link to what is, I think, the RIGHT PAULA TAYLOR from AMERICA:

http://www.fashionmodeldirectory.com/models/paula_taylor/photos/

I see the similarity, so you've got another proper id.  Thanks nightowl!

17 hours ago, Xerus said:

So you're saying the first 5 images in this set here (but not the cover model)  http://en.dentell.es/triumph-2307
is not Alice?

If thats true it will be next to impossible to find out who it really is because every reference on the web I can find to those images indicate she's Alice.  I can see why you're having trouble with the id though. 

Yes, I can see now that the Triumph model is called Alice everywhere, but I'm afraid it's not her (though they are similar, to be sure). So I guess we have another unknown Triumph model to work on!

Triumph FW 11-12

e068c1479318489.jpg

Alice Panikian

4cdd79479319344.jpg

3 hours ago, catullus said:

Yes, I can see now that the Triumph model is called Alice everywhere, but I'm afraid it's not her (though they are similar, to be sure). So I guess we have another unknown Triumph model to work on!

Triumph FW 11-12

e068c1479318489.jpg

Alice Panikian

4cdd79479319344.jpg

Thank you catullus.  We can add her to the heap of unknowns then.