Bellazon

Natasha Poly
Thumbnail

sedirea

Could she be exclusive for Michael Kors for NYFW assuming of course that she has a contract with him? Well I guess it remains to be seen and I hope that really is the case.

I hardly doubt.. considering she's on a bigger level.. exclusives are mostly for new girls who are new to the industry.. girls like Natasha, Daria, Raquel, Mariacarla all walk by special request and if you see them in just one show doesn't mean they were exclusive for the brand..

Btw i read in someone instagram she will be in Milan.. otherwise i will still be with the idea she's pregnant..

^Hopefully for Versace.. i personally don't care about Roberto Cavalli and Peter Dundas but i do care a LOT about Versace..

i believe if she's going to walk for Versace she may get the campaign.. you know.. since she wore Atelier Versace Donatella felt in love with Natasha.. she wore how many times Versace since than? I think 4 times.. she wore Versace also at FNO in Russia. i have big hopes this time and i don't want to be disappointed.

She was at an event if Florence yesterday with Eva Cavalli and guess what was she wearing? Atelier Versace.. It was a piece from the F/W 2014 runway show.. wore by Lindsey Wixson.. pics are up on getty images..

I'm always more excited.. it's clear Donatella is asking her to wear all these dresses.. she never wore Versace before this year.. and wearing couture dresses means you're a favourite of the designer.. basically couture is for the celebrities rather than models.

Yeah i feel the same.. but the difference is that Irina is more a celebrity model.. the same is Rosie Huntington-Whiteley. Someone like Natasha doesn't have the fame and she doesn't attends events likes the Grammys, VMA etc.. things that Irina and Rosie do lot of times.. Natasha is an high fashion model. she doesn't have the fame, the paparazzi behind her etc.. so i believe Donatella wants to use her.. at least i hope... but if she doesn't this season i will lost the hope.. will see.. i hope she will walk just Versace this season with an opening and closing.. and be in front row for Roberto Cavalli.

A Roberto Cavalli campaign would be wonderful but i'm quite sure he won't use Natasha this season. Its his first season at Roberto Cavalli and it's clear he won't use someone he used for his last campaign at Emilio Pucci. I think he will use someone powerful like Kate Moss, Daria Werbowy or Naomi Campbell.. women he never worked for at Emilio Pucci..

btw i'm so excited if she gets Versace. my biggest dream for Natasha's career. Versace is Versace.. Versace history is incredible and i have so much respect for that house.

Its the only big house in Italy she never worked for.. yes she still have to get Louis Vuitton, Chanel or Valentino but i don't see Natasha in these ads.. Natasha is more a sexy and cool girl.. and she fits Versace from A to T.