Bellazon

Natasha Poly
Thumbnail

sedirea

I'm learning russian and understood almost everything, now i'm gonna try to translate. Sorry if i make mistakes, English isn't my first language, Hope you can understand. 

6) which Soap Opera/TV show do you watch? - unfortunately I can't understand answer (Soap opera's name) 

Apparently her favourite TV Show is EMPIRE :heart:

so here we go with GLAMOUR RUSSIA HQs without text  :heythere:

LnPUgbLw.jpg 1EMVUBuN.jpg XXM29UwF.jpg bg1V82cS.jpg H9Bi52FM.jpg Lv5O3m0M.jpg g3wFXmti.jpg W1oEOLFB.jpg 2fafSQcV.jpg QnDba74u.jpg

photocouture-show.com

Can someone translate the Glamour Russia article? Thanks

hey Luca  ;)

the whole article from the mag is also online on their site here

i gave it a run through Google Translator so we get a sense of the article  :hehe:

Poly, Russian Poly: Supemodel Natasha Poly's childhood Perm and career in New York City

She made her debut on the runway in 2004 and all that remains of one of the most sought after models in the world. The portfolio - advertising contracts with leading brands, fifty covers Vogue, the title Icon on the site models.com and the title of the main Russian model of „New Wave". Natasha Poly recently celebrated the thirtieth birthday.

Natasha is arrives at the paris studio at nine o'clock, on point. She is accompanied by little daughter Alexandra. Little daughter Alexandra accompanies nameless plush mouse.

Why a two-year crumb called Alexandra, and an adult mother - Natasha? This set is known. Natalia Polevschikova early in her career, not to torment foreigners unpronounceable combination of letters -vschik, trimmed name to Poly and called diminutive Natasha.

How come to shoot supermodel? Certainly. In jeans Frame Denim and thin shirt under a black jacket. On her feet - running shoes Nike, on her arms - a gold Cartier bracelet and a steel Rolex, in the hands of the mouse instead of the `little funny Fendi handbag. "With Fur pompom - adds Natasha. - Easy thing: you can always give my daughter to play with a fluffy tail. "

It seems only yesterday that she published a instagram picture with barely rounded belly and the caption "Baby on board", and now Alexandra two years, and her age is no longer considered in months. "I always wanted it daughter. If I had a son, I would not know how to educate. With my daughter a lot easier. "

As we speak, the girl with the mouse is sent directly to the table with magazines and starts flipping usual glossy pages. Seeking the mother, of course. Favorite game.

"What has changed her appearance? - Asks me Natasha. - The whole life has changed. " If more - have left the old anxiety and fear, but wound up new ones. "I really try to mute them, and even before I was constantly tormented koshmariki. All I am doing so right there I'm a mother. " The birth of a daughter changed not only the present and the future but also the past. "In another way, the parents begin to understand, appreciate, as they had with me. They are brave men - I have so much courage was not found. "

Natasha was born in Perm in the family of a policeman and a housewife. There still live her parents: "In a typical residential area, apartment on the tenth floor. Very nice view of the courtyard. " I lived in the Soviet cam tenth with good views of the courtyard, so I ask: "Lift is always even work?" - "No, of course. And then I had to go on foot. " From her mother's thin bone, a broad forehead and a small nose, from the Pope - blond hair and tall. "I am eighty percent mom and twenty - Dad."

The next stop in her life became Milan. At fifteen, after a few model competitions she came here at the invitation of the agency, stretched her how lucky ticket to Italy. Where to Perm, and where Milan? "I previously did not understand what life abroad, she could not speak in English, did not know that there is some kind of kitchen, except Russian."

She says that she would not see her in Milan, as their ears, if not for my mother, Larisa Vladislavovna. Under its responsibility and with the help of Natasha, a girl from a strict family (she was not allowed to come home after nine in the evening), he left the contest in Moscow, with her permission to go to Milan. And she loved him still. "The city, I know I have it in full, I went around and traveled on foot, subway, tram."

Third, the city - Paris. "The most beloved of foreign, almost native place, I am here once a month for sure. I lived here for two years, until he had to go to New York. "

On moving to New York, she says, almost as a link - say, where you will get, chased career. "All photographers, stylists, model agencies said that it is necessary to live in New York." He told her at first did not like. "Slush, cold taxi. People rush town for me was like a factory. No beauty and charm. " His fascination she felt much later. "New York really inspires you, you can do whatever you want, all the time to learn: acting, tennis. I almost came to singing lessons. " But when her six years to get used to the city as it was necessary to move again - to Amsterdam, to her husband.

Dutchman Peter Bakker they met in 2011 in Paris on New Year's party and a year later married on the French Riviera. I ask whether Natasha is now going to be added to the English, French and Italian and even Dutch.

"I want to start, but it is very difficult in the pronunciation of the language. However, maybe this is my excuse. My daughter is easier with it and I will learn. " Natasha Alexander is preparing to read Russian poetry Chukovsky and Marshak, and while they watch cartoons about the national hero of the Netherlands Miffi rabbit.

Alexandra sits at mum in a lap and playing with soft as rabbit tail, a brush for makeup. Natasha takes a brush and makes some very professional passes.

Makeup she likes: "Make-up artists can do everything: to turn me into a vamp 1920s or 1950s film star. I myself can not put any make-up - knowingly work with L'Oréal. I love the bright lipstick. Now they even have a line of makeup lipstick named after me: Color Riche Natasha's Pure Red - not just red and red-cherry. "

Cosmetics, as well as sports and tidy (but without fanaticism) relationship with food to help her cope with congestion. "For me it is normal to get up at five in the morning shooting, but I came back to the previous two nights. All the time necessary to travel. Shooting shortened to one day, regular flights. Just jump from an airplane in flight. Changing time zones, accumulated stress. But modeling career promises a lot - it can develop and acting, and a designer. "

"Which one do you like better? Which is better? "" The best job in life ... - Natasha thinks. - The Best Job in life - to be a mom. "

Abbey Lee Kershaw: Natasha Poly is queen bee                                                                                                                                                      
Abbey Lee Kershaw looks up to Natasha Poly as “the queen of everything”.

The Australian model is something of an idol herself, stepping into the footsteps of Lara Stone to front the ads for DKNY’s Be Delicious fragrance.

When the 28-year-old was starting out in the industry, she looked to Natasha for modelling inspiration.

“She is flawless with an incredible work ethic. Modelling is a whole new ball game now with the social era. Girls now are creating an image before they are working as models. They can gain work because they have a high volume of followers.”

Sundayworld.com

Abbey Lee Kershaw: Natasha Poly is queen bee                                                                                                                                                      
Abbey Lee Kershaw looks up to Natasha Poly as “the queen of everything”.

The Australian model is something of an idol herself, stepping into the footsteps of Lara Stone to front the ads for DKNY’s Be Delicious fragrance.

When the 28-year-old was starting out in the industry, she looked to Natasha for modelling inspiration.

She is flawless with an incredible work ethic. Modelling is a whole new ball game now with the social era. Girls now are creating an image before they are working as models. They can gain work because they have a high volume of followers.”

Sundayworld.com

Those three lines in bold - Abbey has spoken the truth! I know I was right to like Abbey since her earlier years.  :flower:

Thank you very much : :)

Do you guys think she'll have more Vogue covers this year?

I think she will have another one or two Vogue covers by the end of 2015. And also cover(s) from other major mag(s). My strong feeling told me so.

Strong vp ed! I just wish its an og ed.

Or not Lily A. but with Kate Moss or Joan or both! The whole concept really suits three of them while each of them will compliment each other without any flaw  :hehe:

Who care if it's not an only girl editorial. She had the September cover of Vogue Paris ALONE and she is the main model in that editorial.. she has 12 pics and 17 pages just about her.. while Lily has 4 pics and 5 pages.. i think it explains a lot.. plus Natasha opens and closes the editorial.. i'm more than proud for her..

It's such a huge thing to cover September by M&M.. and she had 3 Vogue Paris covers alone in such a short period of time.. she now belongs to Daria, Kate, Lara and Gisele.. it seems Emmanuelle is using her just for covers and few editorials (just the big ones like February 2015 where Gisele was included too)..

That editorial was what i needed.. she had lot of print works but i haven't liked anything till this editorial.. Vogue Brazil was atrocious to be kind lol... one of her worst editorial she ever did (not her fault).. Vogue Japan editorial was embarassing... and i don't even want to talk about Vogue Russia April 2015.. these ones mentioned were horrible in my opinion.. it's not her fault.. wrong team behind.. and i don't even like Vogue Russia September.. same old same old.. I'm a bit tired of Natasha + Vogue Russia.. we know they love her.. i prefer to see her in less occasions but when she's there seeing her and be stunned.. Natalia has less covers than Natasha simply because she accepts the covers with the big team (her covers were photographed in the past by Steven Meisel, Mert & Marcus, Mario Testino and Paolo Roversi...) it's hard to have Natalia.. and i would like to see Natasha like that too.. working just with the big team on Vogue Russia because in my opinion it's better quality over quantity.. like Natalia does..

And you all ask for more Vogue covers.. i'm fine with these ones for this year unless she got again Vogue Paris... i would like to see her covering something else rather than Vogue.. there are so many great magazines that i would like to see her covering and that she fits so well.. for example Porter, WSJ Magazine, Love Magazine or W Magazine (but W it's not easy)...

btw the shoot with Mert & Marcus and Irina/Natalia/Malgosia etc i think it COULD be for Interview September.. multi girls shared covers.. it's my bet but i could be wrong tho..

and about what she did in London with Mert & Marcus i think it could be for La Perla again.. because she shot also with Chris Colls the day after and this season he did the catalogue and Mariacarla shot with both photographers too.. and it makes total sense.. we'll see.. just my thoughts anyway lol ..

I agree with you as I also think like almost everything you've mentioned.

I don't know about anyone else here or outside but whenever I say "more Vogue covers", I really mean those Vogue covers she never had like Ukraine, India, Thailand, Netherlands especially and few others, or the ones she never had it solo like US (I know it is completely impossible now) & Italia  :Angel:

for example Porter, WSJ Magazine, Love Magazine or W Magazine (but W it's not easy)...

btw the shoot with Mert & Marcus and Irina/Natalia/Malgosia etc i think it COULD be for Interview September.. multi girls shared covers.. it's my bet but i could be wrong tho..

and about what she did in London with Mert & Marcus i think it could be for La Perla again.. because she shot also with Chris Colls the day after and this season he did the catalogue and Mariacarla shot with both photographers too.. and it makes total sense.. we'll see.. just my thoughts anyway lol ..

Yes yes I always this special expectation for her to be on this covers especially Porter (we know how Erik love her) and W (Edward also love her so much right?). Don't forget Elle, Marie Claire, Grazia, Nylon, Paper, Garage, Self Service, Document Journal, CR, POP, The Edit, Industrie. L'Officiel and Harper's Bazaar of course - I need her to do them asap! Also, it's time for another Vogue Aus, Vogue Portugal, Numero, i-D and The Last Magazine.

I've seen here couple months ago that MCM had another photoshoot with her which is probably not La Perla since it happened a few week after La Perla photoshoot. Some reliable people in here and tfs predicted that probably for Interview while the photoshoot with Natalia and others are for Vogue or W. I'm not sure but I always wish it all comes true. What do you say?  :idk:

Its possible that the mcb shoot with m&m and chris colls is for la perla ss16 maybe due for release last quarter of 2015. For the #secretproject with irina and others, hmmm i guess its too late for a september issue, but we'll see maybe next week our everything will be answered

I agree with you as I also think like almost everything you've mentioned.

I don't know about anyone else here or outside but whenever I say "more Vogue covers", I really mean those Vogue covers she never had like Ukraine, India, Thailand, Netherlands especially and few others, or the ones she never had it solo like US (I know it is completely impossible now) & Italia  :Angel:

for example Porter, WSJ Magazine, Love Magazine or W Magazine (but W it's not easy)...

Yes yes I always this special expectation for her to be on this covers especially Porter (we know how Erik love her) and W (Edward also love her so much right?). Don't forget Elle, Marie Claire, Grazia, Nylon, Paper, Garage, Self Service, Document Journal, CR, POP, The Edit, Industrie. L'Officiel and Harper's Bazaar of course - I need her to do them asap! Also, it's time for another Vogue Aus, Vogue Portugal, Numero, i-D and The Last Magazine.

I've seen here couple months ago that MCM had another photoshoot with her which is probably not La Perla since it happened a few week after La Perla photoshoot. Some reliable people in here and tfs predicted that probably for Interview while the photoshoot with Natalia and others are for Vogue or W. I'm not sure but I always wish it all comes true. What do you say?  :idk:

Oh well.. Vogue Netherlands, Ukraine, Thailand and India? I mean they're tacky editions and their cover girls are runway fillers or some unknown celebrities... the same with Vogue Portugal who use out of 12 covers 11 reprints every year..

I think Natasha is BIGGER than that and at this point all it matters is quality over quantity.. you don't see Daria Werbowy, Kate Moss, Lara Stone, Gisele Bundchen or Natalia Vodianova in these covers.. Daria for example in the last few years is covering just French Vogue and sometimes British Vogue..  do you think she doesn't get an offer from the other editions? Of course no.. she's just selective and her agent is doing an excellent job.. while you see her on the cover of Porter, Document, i-D etc.. i would like the same for Natasha.. because she's too Vogue.. it's good but it's becoming a bit boring... i think she should accepts only the biggest ones (Vogue Paris, British Vogue, Vogue China, Vogue Australia and Vogue Russia.. but few times and with the right team (I&V, M&M or Mario Testino).. now that you mentioned there are so many i didn't mention before like Industrie, Document, i-D, Self Service, Garage, Pop... but i don't agree with Grazia or Nylon, or even Marie Claire unless it's US Marie Claire but it's not going to happen. They aren't blue chip at all..

I'm still sure the shoot with Mariacarla was for La Perla because it's strange they both shot right after with Chris Colls who shot this season lookbook.. and Fabien Baron was there too..

While the M&M shot with Irina and Natalia i'm sure it's not Vogue Paris.. because October is by Mario Testino and few days later Emmanuelle was in Mykonos shooting with Mario and impossible M&M won't get the cover and someone like Natalia would get just an editorial.. plus it's impossible they shot November before October.. November will probably be shoot in September..  i thought about W Magazine but it seems Edward was in Rome at that time for Valentino, my guess is Interview September.. i know they shot it late but Interview is always later than the other magazines so it's still possible.. plus they were 6 girls.. the last 2 years Interview had 6 or 7 different covers.. and M&M always have Interview for September..

Can you imagine the title Models on Models? I mean models interviewed by the models.. for example Natasha interviewed by Natalia and the other way around.. then Irina with Anna Ewers and Malgosia with Saskia de Brauw.. lol.. i dream!!

Or maybe it's Vogue Italia but they're too sexy for Vogue Italia.. especially with Irina involved..

@luca: any idea when is the release date of interview?

I have no idea.. but September usually come earlier than the other months and August wasn't late.. so i think we can see it even at the end of this week if we are lucky.

I'm positive because Natalia Vodianova is involved and someone like Natalia only accepts jobs if she got the cover.. so unless she's the only one who has the cover i think they all will have one cover.. i doubt they are all together tbh

And considering Natalia is part of it i think it's something HUGE.

It's not Pirelli 2016 because it's going to be photographed by Annie Leibovitz.

@luca: any idea when is the release date of interview?

I have no idea.. but September usually come earlier than the other months and August wasn't late.. so i think we can see it even at the end of this week if we are lucky.

I'm positive because Natalia Vodianova is involved and someone like Natalia only accepts jobs if she got the cover.. so unless she's the only one who has the cover i think they all will have one cover.. i doubt they are all together tbh

And considering Natalia is part of it i think it's something HUGE.

It's not Pirelli 2016 because it's going to be photographed by Annie Leibovitz.