Bellazon

Natasha Poly
Thumbnail

sedirea

Edward Enninful is in Rome for Valentino so W it's out.. i really have no idea this time.. but i'm so excited about her works.. never been so excited in ages... because we have so much stuff with Mert & Marcus.. 3 actually.. Vogue Paris with Emmanuelle Alt, another shoot in London.. maybe for Interview and this one in Paris.. all for magazines which we NEVER had.. before she only shot with them for campaigns so i'm pretty excited.. Natalia Vodianova was there too

I thought about Vogue Paris but Emmanuelle Alt shot October with Gisele and Mario Testino one week ago so it's impossible they're shooting ALREADY November. Mert & Marcus only shot cover + editorial for Vogue Paris.. they never do editorials without a cover.. so i'm pretty sure it's something else. Now that you mentioned it could be Pirelli indeed.. it would be amazing.. they're 6 women.. when M&M did their Pirelli calendar in 2006 they were 6 women too.. and it was exactly 10 years ago.. it's possible it's Pirelli.. great thought

Our girl will turn 30 years old on july 12. I'm waiting for the big suprise and ready to be flooded with NP birthday greetings on ig?

OMG girl really does have a bombastic plan for her birthday week!

natashapoly_-_Dirty_Thirty_Weekend_Just_Started.jpg

@natashapoly Dirty Thirty Weekend Just Started #DirtyThirty #Amsterdam

lolaarrivabene_-_fromamsterdamwithlove_nearly.jpg

@salvo_nicosiaLet the birthday weekend extravaganza start @natashapoly (Bday girl) @alexanderwerz @raraalexshah @lolaarrivabene @billelb #Amsterdam#NatashaPoly#teamNatasha#bdaygirl @danieleventurelli

natashapoly_-_The_Preparation_remarcable2304.jpg

@natashapoly The Preparation @remarcable2304 #NPolyMakeUp #DirtyThirty

#DirtyThirty ?? hurmmm sounds dirty, foxy and dirty! Love it  :dance: