Bellazon

Natasha Poly
Thumbnail

sedirea

A Roberto Cavalli campaign would be wonderful but i'm quite sure he won't use Natasha this season. Its his first season at Roberto Cavalli and it's clear he won't use someone he used for his last campaign at Emilio Pucci. I think he will use someone powerful like Kate Moss, Daria Werbowy or Naomi Campbell.. women he never worked for at Emilio Pucci..

btw i'm so excited if she gets Versace. my biggest dream for Natasha's career. Versace is Versace.. Versace history is incredible and i have so much respect for that house.

Its the only big house in Italy she never worked for.. yes she still have to get Louis Vuitton, Chanel or Valentino but i don't see Natasha in these ads.. Natasha is more a sexy and cool girl.. and she fits Versace from A to T.

She has worked for Louis Vuitton before, not RTW but Jewelry, but I don't see her landing RTW specially now with Nicolas, I'd love to see her landing Givenchy, Chanel and Versace. My biggest dream was Prada but she already did it. And I agree with you, it would be amazing Natasha for Versace 

I wish Raf would use her again. Back when he was with Jil, Natasha was in 4 campaigns. That's the most she has done for any house/label next to Gucci. Also, I'm not ruling out the possibility that Natasha may open/close Roberto Cavalli and could also potentially carry on with the campaign for SS16. Let's see.

I hate the fact that Natasha is basically almost typecasted to this blonde bombshell now when she's really versatile. She can do the Dior woman by Raf easily since it was the same Jil Sander woman during Raf's tenure. A girl she's portrayed 4 times in different campaigns as I stated previously. This is the great thing about her, she can transition to almost anything. This is why I really wish she could work more with Meisel. I want the ugly/bizarre and at the same time the sexy/seductive eds and ads from their collaboration.

My all time favorite Natasha editorial is by Willy Vanderperre. It was dark and moody. A far cry from the vixen they paint her as these days. Nothing wrong by being Versace-Vava Voom but she can do so much more. I read a comment in TFS before that anything Gisele can do Natasha can as well. 

Re Chanel : I don't know what happened but Natasha 5 years ago was surely treading the path of a Karl muse. The usual consecutive show opening (Cruise and Couture), check, the shoot (Numero cover and ed with Baptiste), check. But it didn't quite lead into the RTW season. Although he did shoot her for a Fendi Cruise campaign and Pirelli. I hope they'd work again some time soon.

I hate the fact that Natasha is basically almost typecasted to this blonde bombshell now when she's really versatile. She can do the Dior woman by Raf easily since it was the same Jil Sander woman during Raf's tenure. A girl she's portrayed 4 times in different campaigns as I stated previously. This is the great thing about her, she can transition to almost anything. This is why I really wish she could work more with Meisel. I want the ugly/bizarre and at the same time the sexy/seductive eds and ads from their collaboration.

My all time favorite Natasha editorial is by Willy Vanderperre. It was dark and moody. A far cry from the vixen they paint her as these days. Nothing wrong by being Versace-Vava Voom but she can do so much more. I read a comment in TFS before that anything Gisele can do Natasha can as well. 

I hear you but being associated with basically one look happens when you got a big personality and you're powerful in the industry. When was the last time we saw the likes of Gisele or Naomi styled in a different way? Gisele is always styled in the same way and the same for almost every supermodel. Daria was the sexy bombshell a while ago while now she's doing the masculine and old look. and you never see her doing something different. I would love more variotion of looks for Natasha, that's for sure but if i have to choose which one i prefer of course i'm with the sexy look.. Dior campaigns are boring, while Versace/Roberto Cavalli or Calvin Klein campaigns are what i like.. and they reflects our present..

Natasha is a pop model.. she's like Rihanna or Beyonce in the music industry lol, she got the sexy look which i love..

I don't see her landing Dior or Chanel anytime soon.. and neither Givenchy.. i don't think Riccardo likes her so much anymore and with Carine styling the campaign i hardly doubt.. it looks like she doesn't like Natasha anymore..

What we could expect is Versace, Roberto Cavalli, Vogue Paris, Porter (i believe it will happen sooner or later) and hopefully a cover for Love Magazine and something with Edward Enninful.. he always talk about Natasha in a good way saying how he loves her and he never works with her.

BTW my only thought right now is Versace.. Versace Versace Versace :ddr:

True that. Down to the hair, there's a specific Gisele, Kate etc hair and I can sense Natasha is going that route too lol. Whose up for Natasha x Meisel for Versace? Or perhaps Natasha x Klein?   :gocho:

As much as i love Meisel (one if not my favourite photographer with M&M and Richard Avedon) we all know he doesn't like her that much.

But i can see her doing Balenciaga with Steven Klein, if Alex wants her.

I guess she didn't sign a contract for one year with Michael Kors. I believe they want a new face every season after years of Karmen Pedaru. And they're doing the right thing. Quite sure Sasha will be in the new campaign and i won't complain because i'm not a fan of Michael Kors, i like the brand but not the campaigns, Natasha's campaign was one of the worst campaign Natasha ever did. And i don't want Natasha to be associated with Michael Kors for 5 years or more.. i prefer more variotions of campaigns. So i'm glad she wasn't at the show.

S Moda September 19th

untitled.png

I don't know what to think about this cover, yes they had the likes of Claudia Schiffer, Eva Herzigova or Sharon Stone in the past but i don't see it as a major magazine.. and i don't know why she got it.. especially after a September French Vogue cover.. its always the same issue with her agency.. quantity over quality

Forbes released their 'World's Highest Models' list for 2015, and yet again Natasha was not on it. It baffles me. She must have huge earning considering her L'Oreal contract and the large number of advertising she does. But Forbes refuses to recognize her. They need to amend the list.