Bellazon

Natasha Poly
Thumbnail

sedirea

Finally!  :Angel:  :clap:  :ddr:  Vogue Russia should've given Natasha a cover last year for the celebration of a decade of Natasha Poly in fashion!

Since the shoot is all about haute couture, it will be for the April issue!  :flower:

IKR. She has continually landed Vogue Russia covers since 2007. Every single year from 2007-2013. Whatever, they better make up with 2 covers for her this year and bring that total of Vogue Russia covers to 12 lol

Well that preview of Natasha in action is making me so excited to see this issue like... right now!!!!!

I truly love Txema use of colors and angles, he makes everything so vibrant and alive, can't wait to have this issue in my hands!  :nicole:  :dance:  :ddr:  :clap:  :woot:

With the Vogue Brasil cover, now Natasha has 47 Vogue covers? 

Well that preview of Natasha in action is making me so excited to see this issue like... right now!!!!!

I truly love Txema use of colors and angles, he makes everything so vibrant and alive, can't wait to have this issue in my hands!  :nicole:  :dance:  :ddr:  :clap:  :woot:

With the Vogue Brasil cover, now Natasha has 47 Vogue covers? 

I already voted and will be voting a lot more...  :gocho:

By the way today is the Vogue Ball in Brasil were Natasha is attending because she is this month cover girl, she will be wearing Valentino according to Vogue Brasil, this ball is a pre-celebration of Brasil's world famous Carnival! Can't wait to see her tonight!  :clap: