Bellazon

Natasha Poly
Thumbnail

sedirea

I have a question, I'm having doubts about the campaign season because there's one member at The Fashion Spot who is saying that beauty campaign or fragrance campaign are not in the count for this season, I'm adding on Natasha's count Marc Jacobs, Pucci, Isabel Marant, Hugo Boss Fragrance, L'Oreal S/S 2015 and probably Jimmy Choo Fragrance and H&M Swimwear. but this person is telling me that they are not campaigns, could someone here help? I'm actually confused right now. 

She was just being too stupid. Don't take it too personal. Why else would they label it as SS or FW if it doesn't cover that particular season/s? If it was her fave having multiple campaigns as such she would also count it. Avoid making the conversation longer is my advise. Just drop it and rub everything in her face when all of Natasha's SS15 campaigns are out. As of the moment let's just wait for everything to come out. LOL 

I notice that & I think I realize it's always the same persons that make such a fuss over & over again about great things they doesn't like happen to models that are not in their preferences. It is beyond annoying & the immaturity is disgusting. Yes, they just doesn't like that the fact is for real. We're talking about Hugo Boss (a model with a hot rising star for a major brand so it is indeed major!), and L'oreal, come on L'oreal alone is greater than most of the blue chips, that brand got Hollywood A-listers & iconic HF models, then Jimmy Coo which is its main fragrance, lastly H&M (rumored to be Swimwear) having big number of all-Star girls. I mean, how can someone takes those campaign and put them in the line of B or C or even F-class campaigns?? WTH?  :gocho: