Bellazon

Natasha Poly
Thumbnail

sedirea

^ Aha.

Anyways, I loved her in Dior HC S/S 07 & pret-a-porter A/W 07/08 :wub:

She didn't do anything today? :( No Givenchy, Lacroix or Chanel? Boooooo! Aha, must have had a pretty long hang over, see partying at Dior's after party was too much for Natasha.

HAHA :nicole:

Natasha couldnt handle :p

lol that's right. She's a light weight, so you know, two champagne glasses, and she's out cold. Aha, I'm just kidding, she was probably just tired from last night's show, but if I'm not mistaken she'll be catwalking in Rome on july 7th celebrating Valentino Garavani's 45th anniversary. Let's hope.

lol that's right. She's a light weight, so you know, two champagne glasses, and she's out cold. Aha, I'm just kidding, she was probably just tired from last night's show, but if I'm not mistaken she'll be catwalking in Rome on july 7th celebrating Valentino Garavani's 45th anniversary. Let's hope.

haha we gotta teach her how to pary HxC :evil: :evil:

;) ;) yes lets hope!

No! Cypress post it in Adriana's or Ana's thread, merci & de rien. I don't want them here, this is strictly Natasha territory, RUSSIA has landed.

I wasn't going to :p You know me better than that. I have my CAA under control ;)

Don't forget Elie Saab :hehe:

I wasn't going to :p You know me better than that. I have my CAA under control ;)

GOOD! I do, but those syndromes hit you unexpected! Sometimes they disappear and other times there like BAM! IN YOUR FACE! YES don't post them! Because I'd go APE SHIT on your ass if you did post it here.

Don't forget Elie Saab :hehe:

I hope so too, and she opens AGAIN! But she didn't do pret-a-porter last season for Elie?

GOOD! I do, but those syndromes hit you unexpected! Sometimes they disappear and other times there like BAM! IN YOUR FACE! YES don't post them! Because I'd go APE SHIT on your ass if you did post it here.

It'll only happen to you if you don't take your pills. And you know how that feels like ;)

I hope so too, and she opens AGAIN! But she didn't do pret-a-porter last season for Elie?

No she didn't but does it really matter?

It'll only happen to you if you don't take your pills. And you know how that feels like ;)

Aha, trueeeeee.

No she didn't but does it really matter?

It'll matter if she doesn't do the show this week!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

By the time it gets to her, it'll be melted.

I'd knew you'd love that!

Aha, she doesn't care, she likes soup ice cream. Anyways we'll post it out in a freezer where it's super cold brrrrr, colder than Perm in Russia.