Bellazon

Natasha Poly
Thumbnail

sedirea

as far as I can remember, Natasha is a smoker :ninja:

Sahara :hug:

I dunno :pinch: I know you said you saw her backstage on FTV smoking, but I think there would be one candid of her at least holding a cig if not smoking it. It doesn't look like she's an avid smoker. I dunno I won't believe it until I see a candid of her smoking. :p God I hope she's not a smoker :|

Don't wanna interrupt you guys but ... :whistle:

natashap3067hd9.th.jpg

but I guess it's just for a photo, right? :idk:

ahh i remember this ed. from the "james & natasha" ed right? if im wrong then o.O. but yea i dont think natasha smokes.

:rofl: Kat is sssooo funny, I remember this one time we talked eyebrows, and strictly eyebrows, oh wait! I think that was Ali instead. :| I forget one of the two. yes your slave, or do you prefer bitch? ahahha jk jk. It's either between GEEBO or Persy? I dunno. Who you like least will be your slave ahahhahaha :laugh: Matt's only half? .. well he's our exception. Tagalog? Who doesn't like tagalong! That game is soo much fun except for the running part ahha you're it!

:laugh: that would be me ange. yea the eyebrows stories huh? :D Tagalong hahha :laugh: you guys are pretty crazzy in here.

:laugh: that would be me ange. yea the eyebrows stories huh? :D Tagalong hahha :laugh: you guys are pretty crazzy in here.

:rofl: I knew it! I knew it was you Kat, but then I had doubts...but I remember that. It was a funny story. Hopefully the girl didn't overpluck again :| What can I say, it's all Cyp, she's the crazzzzy one! Literally. :laugh:

BTW Thank you Cyp for the mini vids.. lovely :wub:

^ i'm not the one who hijack ppl's threads :blah:

welcome :hehe:

what? Then who does? :cain: :blah: Geez Cyp stop your jibber jabber.. so is Natasha being in an editorial with Valentina & Vlada soon? Or is it my imagination?