Bellazon

Natasha Poly
Thumbnail

sedirea

I think Hana and Heather stole the show :ninja: but Poly was good too (3rd place) :ninja:

*runs from ennaid*

never :D Hana was beautiful, but not as... awesome, runway queen, killereyes & killerfeatures-having as Natasha...

And Heather looked awful in my opinion (cheap, her skind was too tanned and her hair too blond :x I like her normally, but this ruined her :( )

Natasha was best, followed by Ale, Stam and Katja :ninja:

I agree about Heather she's a good model , but she just didn't look her best at all , her hair..blah is wayy better darker blonde or light brown and she seems different in the face , i think she lost some weight .. not good.

Hana i already said abs perfect body but i don't like her much and i don't thin she's beautiful at all , but that's just my opinion.

But guys we haven't seen the actual fashion show so we don't know yet , you might see a nice lucky picture and be like omggg and then watch the show and see their lame walk and be like wth (N)

But i don't doubt Natasha was 1 of the best , I mean she has te greatest walk ever i watch fashion tv as much as i can and she really always stands out .

:laugh: :laugh: no need to run, i'm gonna catch you anyway :evil:

well, i definitely agree with Hana, she was surprisingly amazing!!! though i'm not sure with heather though,...

can you bump Natty up, James and make her second at least, on your list :p

Fine just for you :p

Hana then Poly :)

I just expect Poly to be good since shes always good on runways so there were no surprises there. But the other 2 have been fading in my books so it was a pleasant surprise. Buts thats just my opinion.

Fine just for you :p

Hana then Poly :)

I just expect Poly to be good since shes always good on runways so there were no surprises there. But the other 2 have been fading in my books so it was a pleasant surprise. Buts thats just my opinion.

:hug: :hug: