Bellazon

Natasha Poly
Thumbnail

sedirea

Olympus Fashion Week Spring 2007 - Arrivals Day 4 - September 11, 2006

post-2529-1158034106_thumb.jpg post-2529-1158034131_thumb.jpg

she was identified as izabel. i'm pretty sure this is natasha, though. i definitely know it's not izabel. ;)

Omg thank youu soo much!! I haven't seen new candits (besides backstage) in soo loong! She looks good and i liike her outfit!!

And everyone that posted pics from the fahsion shows thank you sooo much! I love seeing any new pics of Natasha...

Kinda makes me sad though the SS 07 collections are already out when this summer is just finishing...I want summer 2007 to come fassster!!!

When are like Versace & Roberto Cavalli the ss 07 collections are gonna be??

Gucci already had the fahsion show right?It wa sthe cruise collection or something..

Olympus Fashion Week Spring 2007 - Arrivals Day 4 - September 11, 2006

post-2529-1158034106_thumb.jpg post-2529-1158034131_thumb.jpg

she was identified as izabel. i'm pretty sure this is natasha, though. i definitely know it's not izabel. ;)

Omg thank youu soo much!! I haven't seen new candits (besides backstage) in soo loong! She looks good and i liike her outfit!!

And everyone that posted pics from the fahsion shows thank you sooo much! I love seeing any new pics of Natasha...

Kinda makes me sad though the SS 07 collections are already out when this summer is just finishing...I want summer 2007 to come fassster!!!

When are like Versace & Roberto Cavalli the ss 07 collections are gonna be??

Gucci already had the fahsion show right?It wa sthe cruise collection or something..

I can't see Roberto Cavalli or Gucci showing at NY but there are some big designers to come yet, you can check out the schedule here:

http://www.olympusfashionweek.com/spring2007/schedule/