Bellazon

Natasha Poly
Thumbnail

sedirea

to irenistiQ: yeah they are good friends...somebody mistook them as twins or sisters coz they oth got green eyes, their bone structures also similar...i love them!!!

Edited by ennaid

aww that picture w/ her eating from a stick is soo cute.

SORRY IF THESE ARE REPOST

nm.jpgnm2.jpg

nm3.jpgnm4.jpg

nm1.jpg

Please do not post images side by side that total more than 600 pixels in width - post edited by impel69

Holyy Sh*t !!! I loove love love these pics!!!!! I've been looking forever for up-close pro pics of Natasha that she doesn't have too much make up and looks like herself!!! Omg Thank you soooo much!!!

Does anyone By Any chance have them bigger???

Ya i Love Katja tooo she is natutal beauty just like Natasha !!! And yes slavic beauties are the best (even tho adriana is still my #1 ) My momma was right russian women are the most beautiful women in the world...

OMG thank you thank you sooo much Sweet rus. I LOVe those pics. nd your avatar is so funny.natasha looks so beautiful wen she's laughing like that.... ugh it kills me that i dont have speaker nd cant hear her talk. :( it makes me wanna meet her even more.

Holyy Sh*t !!! I loove love love these pics!!!!! I've been looking forever for up-close pro pics of Natasha that she doesn't have too much make up and looks like herself!!! Omg Thank you soooo much!!!

Does anyone By Any chance have them bigger???

Ya i Love Katja tooo she is natutal beauty just like Natasha !!! And yes slavic beauties are the best (even tho adriana is still my #1 ) My momma was right russian women are the most beautiful women in the world...

mee too i absolutely adore adriana. she was actaully the reason i even watched the vs show last year. but im glad i did cuz then natasha was there nd she's soo beautiful. nd yes russian women are soo beautiful.

Edited by LayDieeLoVe