Bellazon

Editorials

Guest Anonymous

I love those type of photos too, valmount.  Ale can be so hot when she does high fashion, I wish she would appear more in high fashion editorials.  But www.supermodels.it did say Elle Italia and I think that editorial u linked too is from Elle US based on the english.

I don't know :( I only found msn community.Under the pic it says elle italy and posted the pic :(

it's wierd-i don't like ale's VS work but i LOVE everything else she does

i love her vs work especially pink campaign.I think she is the right choice.But i love her more when she does high-fashion like armani adv or vogue editorails.She s more than a vs girl :)

it's wierd-i don't like ale's VS work but i LOVE everything else she does

i love her vs work especially pink campaign.I think she is the right choice.But i love her more when she does high-fashion like armani adv or vogue editorails.She s more than a vs girl :)

i agree, i like her in VS pink.and she's great in general clothing but i don't look at general clothing too much ....i love her anyways, she's drop dead gorgeous and she was my most favorite girl ..until i saw adriana