Bellazon

Editorials

Guest Anonymous

here is what genlux mag wrote on her forum

genluxmagazine Wrote:

I'm Stephen Kamifuji of Genlux Magazine. Yes, Alessandra Ambrosio is on our cover and I wanted to share it with you here for the first time! The brilliant Genlux holiday issue with Alessandra comes out the end of November. (FYI I just attempted to post this but its my first time posting and I think I messed up, so here it is again. I apologize if it appears twice.)

Alessandra arrived at the shoot promptly at 8:30am and was wearing really short shorts and "clean hair and face" - ready for her makeup by lead Victoria's Secret makeup artist Linda Hay and hair by Italo Gregorio. Italo is the best hair stylist I

post-13-1163288629_thumb.jpg

here is what genlux mag wrote on her forum
genluxmagazine Wrote:

I'm Stephen Kamifuji of Genlux Magazine. Yes, Alessandra Ambrosio is on our cover and I wanted to share it with you here for the first time! The brilliant Genlux holiday issue with Alessandra comes out the end of November. (FYI I just attempted to post this but its my first time posting and I think I messed up, so here it is again. I apologize if it appears twice.)

Alessandra arrived at the shoot promptly at 8:30am and was wearing really short shorts and "clean hair and face" - ready for her makeup by lead Victoria's Secret makeup artist Linda Hay and hair by Italo Gregorio. Italo is the best hair stylist I