Bellazon

Editorials

Guest Anonymous

• 2 weeks later...

Alessandra Ambrosio: Love Magazine #5 Spring/Summer 2011 Editorial

Alessandra Ambrosio has been “Barbie’fied” for an upcoming editorial in Love Magazine’s #5 Spring/Summer 2011 issue, photographed by Sølve Sundsbø and styled by Victoria Young.

The plastic bombshell looks super glossy in ultra bright outfits, cute hair and ultra glistening skin! This editorial is part of the Androgyny issue with Kate Moss, Lea T & Justin Bieber on multiple covers.

D1296653807965216_1.jpg D1296653807965216_2.jpg D1296653807965216_3.jpg D1296653807965216_4.jpg D1296653807965216_5.jpg D1296653807965216_6.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

That One Girl ELLE

October sayımızdaki "She is a daughter of ELLE entitled" interview you have read the famous Brazilian model Alessandra Ambrossio'yu closely you will be recognized. Would you like to know more?

One of Victoria's Secret's daughter, famous, successful, and many have set aside a winning model, Alessandra Ambrossio feet firmly on the ground in a women's success. What you did, you know very well what you want to do. Alessandra Ambrosio "fame disease" to get caught up, busy agenda at every opportunity allowed by the family and childhood friends in Brazil are coming together. "There are 20 years of friendships," he stressed. To understand, when the history of the famous, old friends, not people who forget.

Jamie's father and his daughter out to dinner with his fiancée Mazur'la loves to spend time at home or. Jamie at every opportunity, business trips are accompanied by Alessandra'nın already. Have fun with my very specific, often şakalaşıp laughing.

The world-famous top model the more interesting detail about: Alessandra giydiğinde an outfit (even though for the shooting), taking people's ideas around, looks like consulting.

Beauty Do you have secrets? Or Does he want more children?

In contrast to thoughts, Alessandra herself so beautiful does not reach a burden, rather than overstate the issue of this beauty. So I must have been, so no great beauty secrets. We all know the ritual implements admits. Like what? Participated in the face of heavy make-up as soon as shots clear.

Main Page | Interview | Interview That One Girl ELLE

Carefully wash your face every night and takes care to have a week care. A hundred a month is going to care. Most are not too happy with the hair because hair care titizlendiğiyse. I always wanted to be more thick and bulky. "Barber is doing my hair, all of 10 minutes, then fade away into the old round. More than the mind, but I'm trying to takmamaya Saçımla trouble. What will change in taxa that, "he admits. Travel by plane, so that does not neglect to lead to plenty of moisturizer. And finally, be content with only one child is thinking. Anja'nın brother wants to be a very large crowd is building a family's dreams.

http://www.elle.com.tr/o-bir-elle-kizi-Hab...507.aspx?0.Page

29_09_2010_2011_23_29haberc.jpg 29_09_201011_24_24haner2.jpg