Bellazon

Editorials

Guest Anonymous

No, this pose in particulary is "unflatering" for thin girls, coz it can make every girl looking thiner that she is.

I'm not blind, I know she looks skinny, but she always had that body shape, especially her knees and for me this isn't surprising that much. :idk:

No, this pose in particulary is "unflatering" for thin girls, coz it can make every girl looking thiner that she is.

I'm not blind, I know she looks skinny, but she always had that body shape, especially her knees and for me this isn't surprising that much. :idk:

Agreed

Not at all! Ale's always had a smaller frame yes, but she's never looked this bad, this sickly, or this thin. About the other thing Ale retains from her old body are knees that could cut a man, and no it's not just the pose, the other pictures are just as bad, and if you think it's airbrushing gone wrong.... seriously?

post-1004-0-1446017880-37275_thumb.jpg post-1004-0-1446017880-44423_thumb.jpg

Her body used to look softer & she had more meat on bones. Now it's hard looking, her face looks soooo gaunt. Let the pictures speak for themselves and if you still don't see it, chances are you never will... Deep down I love Ale, and I always will, however I acknowledge that something is wrong with her, and it's not ok. The blind eye people turn when talking about their favs on this forum really makes me sad. I'd be the first person to step in and call out Josie if something was off, and it doesn't make me any less of a fan to do so.

Yanno we all sat there are screamed when Anja walked the runway this year... Anja clearly looks too thin to be on the runway... Ale's just about there... if not there now, but no one will say a damn thing about it. :no:

^That's the photo I always have in mind when I think about healthy, gorgeous looking Ale..

Even her face looked much better before. And just look at her hips, belly :drool: :drool:

And I agree.. The pose is unflattering, but it is not just this picture..

So IMO it's stupid to say that her look isn't unhealthy. She's way too skinny.

Agreed

+1

I also think, if you DON'T like someone, DON'T enjoy looking at someone, DISLIKE someone, you're NOT someones fan ... WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE YOU PPL DOING LOOKING AT SOMEONES STUFF?!

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Not at all! Ale's always had a smaller frame yes, but she's never looked this bad, this sickly, or this thin. About the other thing Ale retains from her old body are knees that could cut a man, and no it's not just the pose, the other pictures are just as bad, and if you think it's airbrushing gone wrong.... seriously?

Her body used to look softer & she had more meat on bones. Now it's hard looking, her face looks soooo gaunt. Let the pictures speak for themselves and if you still don't see it, chances are you never will... Deep down I love Ale, and I always will, however I acknowledge that something is wrong with her, and it's not ok. The blind eye people turn when talking about their favs on this forum really makes me sad. I'd be the first person to step in and call out Josie if something was off, and it doesn't make me any less of a fan to do so.

Yanno we all sat there are screamed when Anja walked the runway this year... Anja clearly looks too thin to be on the runway... Ale's just about there... if not there now, but no one will say a damn thing about it. :no:

^

Agreed

+1

I also think, if you DON'T like someone, DON'T enjoy looking at someone, DISLIKE someone, you're NOT someones fan ... WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE YOU PPL DOING LOOKING AT SOMEONES STUFF?!

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Read bolded section.. before making assumptions. She is a fan, she likes Ale, however just because you're a fan of someone doesn't mean you have to blindly say omgosh she looks so gorgeous.. Part of being a fan is sticking through the bad times and aknowledging those bad times.

Well, when I look at the pics, I obviosly see the difference and don't know what to say. I don't want to believe that she starves herself, especially when everybody knows that she's a mother and that she doesn't need to look skinny and she's not at the begining of her career, I don't know, I refuse to think she wants to be too skinny, maybe she's in that period, maybe she's running a lot bc of Anja, maybe she's too busy... Anyway, we'll see what will happen with time :/

aaacrazysurf of what, we are ALL fans of Ale, and EXACTLY because we are fans, we "care". Ok, I actually don´t really care if she´s good or bad person, if she´s good or bad mother, because I´ve always loved her for her looks - because she was THIN, but healthy.

Now I am concerned and sad, because she´s not the same Ale as she used to be. That´s all. The thing I loved about her is dissapearing. I don´t know how, don´t know why, I just know it´s happening.

No abuse ment. I´ve been her fan for like years. Six or seven, I don´t even remember for how long. So don´t take me or Pheno or Miss Lima wrong.

We only want you to open your eyes. That´s all. NOT stop being a fan - just not be a blind fan.

Dear God. I wasn't gonna answer anymore about this, & In fact, I'm not gonna do it. All I've got to say is that NONE of us live w/Ale or is her doctor or something like that to say/know if she's or not healthy, if she eats or stops eating to be skinny ... not all the woman are anorexic, or bulimic or have to be sick just for being skinny, it's too stupid & immature to think like that. She can be the skinnier woman on earth & she can still be healthy. Unfortunately, I can't proove you guys she's healthy, but when I look at her I see a super tiny but happy & healthy person ... & call me a blind fan or whatever you want, if you're happy with that, then fine.