Bellazon

Prayer Request

Guest MissIsabella

I am not praying, but I reminding of the birth of Jesus, which we are about to celebrate.  

Just take a moment and let this pass your mind, Joseph and Mary, both hungry and freezing, are wandering until they find shelter in a wooden shed, where Mary gives birth to the King of Kings. They had no sleeping bag, no map, no compass, nothing.  

No matter how hard life will get, there is a resolution out there.  

Jesus was born in a shed, not a palace. Never forget where you are coming from

happy holidays to all of you! have a great time and spend it with people you love and enjoy!

I think we should all stop and remember the REAL point of Christmas...

The birth of Santa.

:whistle:

Actually Santa didn't come along to relatively recently (700AD or something).. Whats more stupid is nearly everyone agrees that Jesus wasn't born in December.. more likely spring.

It is also believed he was born in October. His birth is only celebrated in December because the church, when taking over areas heavily poplated by Pagan culture, moved it to overshadow Yule, so that the followers of the pagan practices would find it "easier" to worship the Christian God.

Guest Lullaby
I am not praying, but I reminding of the birth of Jesus, which we are about to celebrate.  

Just take a moment and let this pass your mind, Joseph and Mary, both hungry and freezing, are wandering until they find shelter in a wooden shed, where Mary gives birth to the King of Kings. They had no sleeping bag, no map, no compass, nothing.  

happy holidays to all of you! have a great time and spend it with people you love and enjoy!

The birth of Santa.

Actually Santa didn't come along to relatively recently (700AD or something).. Whats more stupid is nearly everyone agrees that Jesus wasn't born in December.. more likely spring.

It is also believed he was born in October. His birth is only celebrated in December because the church, when taking over areas heavily poplated by Pagan culture, moved it to overshadow Yule, so that the followers of the pagan practices would find it "easier" to worship the Christian God.

Sometimes I think you know too much.

The birth of Santa.

Sometimes I think you know too much.

I'm a geek. You're now figuring this out? ;p

• 3 weeks later...
oh that is so sad....i've had expreience with cancer :(  :cry:

omg i'm soo sorry... you've had it, not a family member??????? :o :cry:

well i 've had a tumor in my right breast but it wasn't cancerous, although i had to go through some procedures and teatment so that they could know for sure. it's scary...

well i 've had a tumor in my right breast but it wasn't cancerous, although i had to go through some procedures and teatment so that they could know for sure. it's scary...

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

omg! and ur only 16? :cry: ahh that's scary! glad ur okay now!