Bellazon

Prayer Request

Guest MissIsabella

I'm praying for the same things these days..

that I'll stop hyperventilating when I think about december 21

(my ex boyfriend is getting maried that day and I'm super nervous..not a bit..but really sick about it)

I am so sorry to hear this, sinha . I truly understand you :(

I send you all my support ! :hug: . I've been an atheist for a long time, but now I wish God existed. Today I went to a church for the first time and prayed for a long time thanking for what I have and asking God to help me and the ones I love. Well, I'm giving myself a chance, and hope life will give me a chance, too :p .

So, from now on, I'll have you all in my prayers :yes:

thank you guys

it's REALLY really very much appreciated

kind of a big thing for me, you know:) we were together for at least 2 years and I didn't know about their relationship until 3 months ago.. so your support makes me feel a lot better

and Caroline, I'm really happy for you, making a little change and I hope God will grant you everything you need and anything you pray for

Same wish goes out to AnaBB_Cover :flower: and thanks again for replying to my prayer

• 2 years later...

Hope your mom's okay Layla. And I'm gonna pray for Australia as well.

I also want to pray for President Barack Obama. He's got a lot to do and he needs all the help and support he can get. Let's hope this is a good first step for fixing the many economic problems, the first step for people all around the world getting along and further more, the first step in helping humanity in general. :yes:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...