Bellazon

Maggie Rawlins
Thumbnail

DanniCullen

Dear Prof. @Shale586, I have returned from my field trip to the Carolina low countries, where I looked high and low for your teaching assistant. I could not find her there (something to do with her "husband" and "travel"), but I was grateful to see that she continues to contribute to the Anthro seminar each week and has sent further study guides for the Zoology (The Lions) and Dermatology (Tan Lines) programs. The interdisciplinary nature of this program is one of its strengths, and having such an able colleague like Ms Rawlins helps to extend my interest in your work. You--and she--are true Renaissance scholars, and I tip my cap to you. :heythere:

Hi Professor @Shale586. I was just coming to check your office hours, and I see that you've added some new notes that we're supposed to follow up on. I will get to work right away. I feel so lucky to be part of your program. Fridays are always the best days. -BAGGOT

Does anyone know what runway show these are from?

683full-maggie-rawlins.jpeg 740full-maggie-rawlins.jpeg 740full-maggie-rawlins1.jpeg

EDIT: I think its KAI LANI from Miami Swim week, but im not sure the year. Maybe 2016. If anyone has a vid of this id love to find it an enhance it (assuming low quality) - also if anyone knows of other runways she has done id love to find those

On 12/6/2019 at 3:50 PM, pieteroyens3 said:

I've searched everywhere for unedited videos but I cannot find them - same with HD pics that are not watermarked.

Funkshion Swim- Summer 2017 on July 14, 2016 in Miami Beach, Florida

Anna Kosturova Fashion Show

Kai Lani Fashion Show 

stock-photo-a-model-walks-the-runway-for-kai-lani-fashion-show-during-funkshion-swim-summer-on-july-476673841.jpg stock-photo-a-model-walks-the-runway-for-kai-lani-fashion-show-during-funkshion-swim-summer-on-july-476673844.jpg stock-photo-a-model-walks-the-runway-for-kai-lani-fashion-show-during-funkshion-swim-summer-on-july-476673847.jpg stock-photo-a-model-walks-the-runway-for-kai-lani-fashion-show-during-funkshion-swim-summer-on-july-476673826.jpg stock-photo-a-model-walks-the-runway-for-kai-lani-fashion-show-during-funkshion-swim-summer-on-july-476673793.jpg stock-photo-a-model-walks-the-runway-for-kai-lani-fashion-show-during-funkshion-swim-summer-on-july-476088193.jpg img_0941.jpg AnnaK 70124.jpg stock-photo-a-model-walks-the-runway-for-anna-kosturova-fashion-show-during-funkshion-swim-summer-on-july-477437245.jpg stock-photo-a-model-walks-the-runway-for-anna-kosturova-fashion-show-during-funkshion-swim-summer-on-july-477437224.jpg stock-photo-a-model-walks-the-runway-for-anna-kosturova-fashion-show-during-funkshion-swim-summer-on-july-477437227.jpg stock-photo-a-model-walks-the-runway-for-anna-kosturova-fashion-show-during-funkshion-swim-summer-on-july-477437191.jpg stock-photo-a-model-walks-the-runway-for-anna-kosturova-fashion-show-during-funkshion-swim-summer-on-july-489625777.jpg stock-photo-a-model-walks-the-runway-for-anna-kosturova-fashion-show-during-funkshion-swim-summer-on-july-489625762.jpg stock-photo-a-model-walks-the-runway-for-anna-kosturova-fashion-show-during-funkshion-swim-summer-on-july-489625696.jpg stock-photo-a-model-walks-the-runway-for-anna-kosturova-fashion-show-during-funkshion-swim-summer-on-july-489625675.jpg stock-photo-a-model-walks-the-runway-for-anna-kosturova-fashion-show-during-funkshion-swim-summer-on-july-489625678.jpg stock-photo-a-model-walks-the-runway-for-anna-kosturova-fashion-show-during-funkshion-swim-summer-on-july-490855555.jpg stock-photo-a-model-walks-the-runway-for-anna-kosturova-fashion-show-during-funkshion-swim-summer-on-july-490855501.jpg 532full-maggie-rawlins (1).jpg 532full-maggie-rawlins.jpg

Hey @action_jack - this was where those are from....