Bellazon

Sarah Mcdaniel
Thumbnail

1 hour ago, Priapus said:

you don't care? it's your third post on the subject on this very page. you obviously care. the only one with reading comprehension issues is you. 

What I want to tell you is that I´m not here because of her eyes. When she has hazel eyes gosh then she has hazel eyes that is not a reason to dislike her or unfollow her, she is beautiful anyway but it´s an interesting topic, so I wrote my opinion about it. 

IG of her agency

11950527_113959642300037_1752565278_n.jpg 

1 hour ago, RecTop2012 said:

C'mon folks, let's change the focus.

She played her cards got a lot attention for this, now we'll see what's coming next. Hopefully pictures instead of "I-think-and-you-think-but-nobody-really-knows"-discussions ;)

agreed. it'd be great to actually get updates about her work (that's why i subscribed) instead this incessant discussion.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/27/2016 at 11:35 AM, Kugelschreiber said:

What I want to tell you is that I´m not here because of her eyes. When she has hazel eyes gosh then she has hazel eyes that is not a reason to dislike her or unfollow her, she is beautiful anyway but it´s an interesting topic, so I wrote my opinion about it. 

IG of her agency

11950527_113959642300037_1752565278_n.jpg 

DAMN!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Yikes, someone on prettyuglylittleliar.net just posted this:

"

I used to go to highschool with her. I wasn't in her circle of friends, but anyone who knew her personally knew she wore contacts. She actually wore two blue contacts for awhile. I guess she got obsessed with heterochromia and started just wearing one blue contact. 

I just looked at her sister's facebook and found these two posts. This is proof coming from her sister that she wears contacts.

The fact that her sister made a post back in 2010 saying, "OMG my sister just put blue contacts in her eyes." Yea. So 15 years old. "Screenshot 2016-06-19 at 3.35.41 AM - Edited.pngScreenshot 2016-06-19 at 3.31.35 AM - Edited.png

• 3 weeks later...