Bellazon

Who possesses the finest booty?

[solo]

I beg to differ sir. When I worked at the mall, age 16 at the time, there was a tour bus of people from france...There were some mega hotties, as well as a few that would turn milk sour. So I guess it goes half and half, either really hot, or disgusting.

sounds like any populace

the most beautiful and also the ugliest women are often in the same country, like Germany or Sweden. but I think the average French woman is far above the international bar.

Yea, true. Just about everywhere has hotties and not so hotties. But, my dear boy, you do have some severly slamming chickies over the pond. And the accents.... Don't get me started. There is just something about british women.... You ask for a snog and she's sucking your face before your done saying it. Priceless.

because you're jealous of that big beautiful ass! Just look at it! The pic above isn't a good one at all, but she does have an amazing rear end. If I met her in real life I'd say "You can send this right back, but I wanna be on you."

you calling me jealous is really starting to piss me off, lazy. The reason I don't like Vida is because she looks cheap. She's pretty ugly for a hispanic girl and I would know because I happen to be one and have been to Central American more time than I can count on my fingers.

J.Lo on the other hand.. that's a better ass to be jealous of. She's isn't half as cheap looking as vida is.

I beg to differ sir. When I worked at the mall, age 16 at the time, there was a tour bus of people from france...There were some mega hotties, as well as a few that would turn milk sour. So I guess it goes half and half, either really hot, or disgusting.

sounds like any populace

the most beautiful and also the ugliest women are often in the same country, like Germany or Sweden. but I think the average French woman is far above the international bar.

sorry to interrupt but french women aren't any more special than any other women in the world. Maybe you are a fan of that look so an average french woman looks above average to you. It's terribly cliche but beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

you calling me jealous is really starting to piss me off, lazy. The reason I don't like Vida is because she looks cheap. She's pretty ugly for a hispanic girl and I would know because I happen to be one and have been to Central American more time than I can count on my fingers.

J.Lo on the other hand.. that's a better ass to be jealous of. She's isn't half as cheap looking as vida is.

I completely agree with that.Plus,i wouldn't like to have an ass which doesn't fit in any jeans.This kinda butts are nothing to be proud when you're not in showbiz.(I mean,Vida's ass and bigger ones!!)if you're slim and you look fat because of your big butt,that would make any girl unhappy!

the only butt i'd like to have and i'm dying of jealousy everytime i see it is Jessica Alba's butt.And she's classy.Usually.

yeeaa i agree with you on that one. i know many guys who like vida and her butt and to me it's nothing attractive at all and yes she does look cheap. i love jessica alba however, she is also all over gorgeous. for big butts though, i think jlo is as far as im gonna go.

:blush: thanks for the support, girls. I totally agree about J.lo being as far as I would want to go .. but that's if I'm pushing. I like my booty, thank you very much. And if you like 'em huge - good for you. But here's a booty I like better. I choose Shakira's over J.lo :p

post-1950-1148793160_thumb.jpg