Bellazon

On 3/22/2016 at 10:45 AM, Clauds said:

Honestly I can already see companies going to war to get Kaia and Thylane as soon as they hit 18, and I think they will both hit 18 the same year so it's going to be very interesting. I see VS and L'Oreal wanting to sign them both as soon as they can, they will be runway age next year so the HF brands will already start trying to book them for shows but the real deal will be when they are 18.

I personally love them both, and unlike the other children of neopotism they are bound to become hits, just like Russian Kristina Pimenova who is just 10 and already working with big brands and Vogue Italy, some girls just have IT.

@Clauds

Kristina Pimenova has a model mother and Russian soccer player or football player father who played in the 2002 World Cup. She got were she is because of her parents too. Both look like their mothers. The only difference is Kaia is old enough to choose this. I don't think Cindy would force her into this and she waited until she was of age to do it. Most top models are being scouted between 11-15. You can tell Cindy made her wait which I respect. Kaia is young so we don't know who her face and body will mature. You also don't see her behaving like Sophia Richie or Kylie Jenner.  Not all celebrity children who turn to models are the same. Some actually work and go on go-sees. Other's just rest on their laurels and land whatever their name gives them. The same can be said of Hadid and Jenner. Yes, they go on go-sees but they are known for not being hard workers. Only time can tell were this girl will go. I just know that Cindy is probably a way better parent then Hadid, Jenner, Richie, and Pimenova combined. LOL

I never said Kristina is doesn't come from a famous family, although if we are honest in America no one gives a fuckity fuck about football players (except for Beckham, obvs) so I doubt it helped her much, she's just an insanely beautiful girl and has always been. Just like Thylane and Kaia, they'd all probably be modeling even if they didn't come from famous families:idk: 

Also I have no idea if Cindy made her wait or not, nor do I know if she (of any of the families mentioned above) is a good mother, that comment is way out line tbh o.o

2 hours ago, Clauds said:

I never said Kristina is doesn't come from a famous family, although if we are honest in America no one gives a fuckity fuck about football players (except for Beckham, obvs) so I doubt it helped her much, she's just an insanely beautiful girl and has always been. Just like Thylane and Kaia, they'd all probably be modeling even if they didn't come from famous families:idk: 

Also I have no idea if Cindy made her wait or not, nor do I know if she (of any of the families mentioned above) is a good mother, that comment is way out line tbh o.o

I am saying is all those girls wouldn't be where they were unless the had the right last name. Just because they general public doesn't care about soccer in the United States, agents will put a footballers daughter on the boards before Joe Schmo. Kristina's mother and father had an agent in Russia pushing her hard. The media in Europe has her Publicist writing numerous articles about her. WHY? because she is the daughter of someone famous.  Kaia and company get more attention because of who they are. Its the way the world works. Kaia will not have to work as hard to get the big gigs. All I was saying is it should be interesting to see what type of model she will become. Will she be like Paris Hilton, Theodora Richards, or even Devon Aoki? There are plenty of models daughters who have tried to be successful. Think of Anna Cleveland who does a lot runway work but she will never be a known name like her mother Pat Cleveland. Then you have models like Esme Marshall who out did her mother.  Yolanda Foster was a catalog model but because of her reality star fame her daughter surpassed her. Gigi would never be where she is without the Real Housewives franchise. There are some models who work hard and ones who abuse their quasi fame. All I was saying is I hope Kaia doesn't become like the others. 

Obviously, Cindy didn't push her daughter to model when she was a child thus why I said she made her wait. And yes she obviously did. Most models have their daughters modeling throughout their life as opposed to Kristina's parents. That was the point of my comment. Kristina is going to be one messed up woman. Her mother is like Dina Lohan living out her failed modeling career through her daughter.  Where as Kaia has the opposite. 

The fact that you keep acting like you legit know how Kaia or Kristina's family work (let alone predict how Kristina will turn out to be) it's pathetic and debunks whatever point you're trying to make :dontgetit:. Peace out :hello:

• 2 weeks later...
On 20/07/2016 at 3:05 PM, GloriaLB17 said:

For the love of God please tell me I am not the only one who thinks she has a strong resemblance to a young Alyssa Milano and the brown reddish hair color isn't helping disprove my theory. 

yes a little bit

On 20/07/2016 at 4:20 PM, Schemer said:

Her so and so...but who on earth thought that her brother is a model material? :ninja:

I don't think he is. Maybe in 10 years and after a lot of beers!

(he is good looking tho)