Bellazon

Miscellaneous

Guest Anonymous

25 minutes ago, ThorGod said:

Visiting Plastic Surgeon At Clinic Casagrande :oh_no:. I hope she's not going to do something too crazy :cry:.
She looks good the way she is would love if she would just stay natural...

God I hope so too.  Apart from trauma reconstruction and burn victims, plastic surgery is just the worst.  Just the worst.

15 minutes ago, tacrn said:

God I hope so too.  Apart from trauma reconstruction and burn victims, plastic surgery is just the worst.  Just the worst.

Yeah i think it's either for a botox or a butt lift... But then again her butt and face still looks perfect... ❤️ 

You know how women get easily insecure about their appearances. She should do a little more squats or deadlifts instead. 💪 

2 hours ago, ThorGod said:

Yeah i think it's either for a botox or a butt lift... But then again her butt and face still looks perfect... ❤️ 

You know how women get easily insecure about their appearances. She should do a little more squats or deadlifts instead. 💪 

She mostly does to my knowledge the laser facial treatments to treat the discoloration and sunspots on her face.  She probably gets some botox around the eyes as well since I notice sometimes she looks a bit puffy in that area.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...