Bellazon

Hilary Rhoda
Thumbnail

blingbling

hmmm people are saying a knife fight. :laugh: But I think its a lacrosse match aren't girls really rough when it comes to that sport? (Reasons why I never played it.) :ermm: But regardless I love my hilary. :D :hehe: She was just born to be a superstar.

yea good point. i never noticed the scar wasnt there.. aha. you know where she got the scar from? hockey match maybe? :)

apparently she got a hockey ball in her face once and "cried forever" coz she thought it had ruined her face and messed up her chances of making it big as a model :heart:

Ohhh Hilary was always meant to be a model, like Strawberry_BigMac said "this is her destiny." :hehe: Yes I'm being damn biased! :p

I need to bring my ava from tFS to this forum. :D

Btw, anyone have a pic of her older brother? I saw a small one when he was little and let's just say he was pretty darn-good looking. :rofl: :laugh:

No, there was someone on tfs who said that they had pics of him, coz she knew them both well when they was kids, but she refused to post them

She said - "if you think Hilary's beautiful, you should see her brother! I had such a crush on him!" or something on the lines of that

No, there was someone on tfs who said that they had pics of him, coz she knew them both well when they was kids, but she refused to post them

She said - "if you think Hilary's beautiful, you should see her brother! I had such a crush on him!" or something on the lines of that

Yeah...I personally don't believe her..she said that about another model..I know who you are talking about. Yeah what are the chances of knowing two models from different countries and being close to them. What a nutjob. <_<

Yeah...I personally don't believe her..she said that about another model..I know who you are talking about. Yeah what are the chances of knowing two models from different countries and being close to them. What a nutjob. <_<

But she posted a child picture of Hilary tho :blink:

I mean I been thru all the pages whats come up when you google "hilary Rhoda" and I never seen that pic before! So I beleive her :p