Bellazon

Carmella Rose
Thumbnail

Jennka

1 hour ago, dman52 said:

I’ve followed a couple of other OnlyFans accounts and they were all run directly by the models

Carmella’s is not. She takes all the content herself, uploads it to a Google File, gives it to her agency and they create captions, price, content sets and dm messaging.

10 hours ago, dman52 said:

It was a verified account

A verified account doesn’t solidify that it’s actually the women herself you’re speaking to. Any OF Creator under an agency isn’t not running their page. 

Girls pay the agency a specific percentage of her sales via subscriptions and PPV’s, in return the girl doesn’t have to be active online. 

hate to bust your bubble, but Carmela doesn’t care about you, only your wallet

1 hour ago, Torey blaze said:

A verified account doesn’t solidify that it’s actually the women herself you’re speaking to. Any OF Creator under an agency isn’t not running their page. 

Girls pay the agency a specific percentage of her sales via subscriptions and PPV’s, in return the girl doesn’t have to be active online. 

This doesn’t prove that it’s not actually her. There’s some stuff I screengrabbed to confirm if you want.

5 minutes ago, dman52 said:

Citation?

Herself. She talked about it on a live like a yr ago. She said she’ll check dms occasionally and respond, but it’s what the agency’s agreement with her, is that they’ll do all of the “heavy lifting” she just has to provide content and give a general idea if the price she thinks her stuff is worth.

i unsubbed to her that exact day because of it.

Edit: she also said she doesn’t use OnlyFans the way other girls do, which is why she was so open about how the process works for her and the reason she defended using an agency because dudes were giving her a shit.

3 hours ago, Torey blaze said:

Pretty sure the whole point of Only Fans is separating customers from their money. 

On 6/12/2023 at 2:10 AM, dman52 said:

Having chatted with her on her OnlyFans, I can confirm she agrees

Well, for me she’s one of the best models in everything. She’s just perfect from any perspectve you may have. 

So we are lucky if she enjoys to please us!