Bellazon

Carmella Rose
Thumbnail

Jennka

5 minutes ago, TheDude2k said:

Instagram

It looks like Mel had a bad day yesterday with the internet trolls suggesting that she had put on weight from her look at the Babylon premiere.  Idiots... she looked amazing.

📽️

I agree. She looks amazing, as usual. But, I also think she should develop thicker skin for negative or not so positive social media messages. When someone simply asks "did you gain weight?: shouldn't cause her to lose confidence, feel so bad that she doesn't want to work, and post a video like that. 

@Stika_Boom For how long Mel's been an IG model (~2015 I believe), I'm sure she's received worse criticism than folks asking if she gained weight.  Years ago, I think someone suggested that she get her teeth fixed. 🤣WTF... I'm willing to bet she was just having a bad day, like working around the holiday season, etc., and seeing those comments was probably just the straw that broke then camel's back.  Could also be that time of the month... ya never know. 😂