Bellazon

Anastasiya Scheglova
Thumbnail

1 - Oh, I forgot to ask in previous post: has anyone figured out how to bypass (manually or via an app or website) VK's new 1000px fetching pic URL's ? It just sucks that we used to have access to minimum 2160px when available. Did a few quick searched but found nothing.

2 - Anyone know how to disable the pink styling of one's own posts here? (it confuses me as to what colors I actually use)

Very Hi-Res!

Ph.: Katya Maikova for: Eki Lovely • Date: shot summer 2021 • Source: their site, her IGRes.: 5333px
SxVLXsh5_t.jpg NRUrfoRR_t.jpg idOWPSN5_t.jpg MJeG5rXc_t.jpg 7xcc4man_t.jpg TOMgnglo_t.jpg f1TTYJpx_t.jpg qtdh61HB_t.jpg bHnscx0p_t.jpg qZlLYqEu_t.jpg i6MThn5Q_t.jpg lmNmrvLZ_t.jpg amOomXIa_t.jpg dLK1CfTE_t.jpg uTettXmc_t.jpg dSMxK6jO_t.jpg EQL3x97w_t.jpg x0ODOr9A_t.jpg hPDD6O3G_t.jpg h5vI2K8v_t.jpg 9iWkex0o_t.jpg Sah2emGL_t.jpg gjiG0SXJ_t.jpg LGqFOwEh_t.jpg lZ773vlQ_t.jpg 9iDBtYh4_t.jpg llGsDJT2_t.jpg MQsXXz44_t.jpg 0jPOgKLP_t.jpg 5wKSIKcD_t.jpg 3k7BfT6Z_t.jpg cuoba4Iq_t.jpg cDsgd2nE_t.jpg 7b6S07A4_t.jpg WcqQSUNQ_t.jpg EjF5qHa2_t.jpg mshcTnI2_t.jpg Dc0yzPue_t.jpg

Other: (lower qual', sourced from IG)
4cSfanhc_t.jpg 3Zon7a9i_t.jpg Zj52YXjs_t.jpg r0sZJpWR_t.jpg ucbmgKS4_t.jpg

12 hours ago, stewpidaz said:

You know what they say, better to be thought an amateur than to take a swing and remove all doubt.

Absolutely! Never heard that saying but totally makes sense.

Here's some okay-ish quality from this summer again:
Ph.: Katrin Zykina Date: shot June 18 2021 • Source: Elena Iosifova, MUA • Res': 1350px
There's some confusion for who shot these, Anastasiya tagged @anna.makesphoto while who they were shot for (from what I gather) tags the above all over the place. Anyway, not that it's a shoot that I'd really want to know (à la ArtOfCK, Sacha Leyendecker, etc)
VbiNJwGo_t.jpg Z1YIKIMO_t.jpg Ptm0N9b9_t.jpg JyE9R4lG_t.jpg QZXKLIOH_t.jpg 4GTierWJ_t.jpg 2wO46fxD_t.jpg tTq586DN_t.jpg cQjCIoZe_t.jpg dUP1kB6Z_t.jpg 2hNixhMQ_t.jpg Hf6iAnlm_t.jpg UPqIa6I2_t.jpg HYPEp3jl_t.jpg DbjzZ9dx_t.jpg D6T5rVVE_t.jpg GAxSnC1r_t.jpg qAfu9U2i_t.jpg

30 minutes ago, White Rabbit said:

Looks like images from the same session with the Twinbrothers vid shoot. Link from her VK Group,

Yup, that's why I credited (as she did some places) Sasha + Kirill Kirillov (which is part of aka TwnBrhrs)

Ph.: Sasha Vasha • Date: posted March 23 2021 • Source: her IG, MUA's IG  Res': 1350px
NOTE: I know there's way more but they've already been posted here.

CYQ7uAcA_t.jpg OQRh9AAH_t.jpg fOjyxNwU_t.jpg RQEdTIKQ_t.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

@tzdon Thank you for the pictures, but next time could you please use a different tool to download them? There are lots of them (website to download IG pics, browser extentions etc.) The pictures are a bit smaller than IG resolution and Anastasiya doesn't deserve that 😄

For example: the one you posted Vs using a download tool 

a.jpg 249502323_435457274915783_1516626068634015565_n.jpg