Bellazon

Anastasiya Scheglova
Thumbnail

Yea i know these videos and they're on my list. Also it's not full video StasyQ by Said Energizer. 169 has like 20 min and 191 almost 9 if i remember correctly.

PS: It's not one collection from Boris Bugaev, but two. He has 4 or 5 photoshoots with her.(again, if i remember correctly), you can find more on his VK.

6 hours ago, elfstone said:

I had been frequenting this thread for a while. She's obviously very cute and sexy,  nobody would deny that but something always kept nagging me about her. As I came to understand it, her face is sometimes...... TOO  adolescent for my liking :mellow: 

iBXOvfm.png

If her birth certificate says she's over 18 it's all good.

On 03/02/2017 at 11:33 AM, wndmkr said:

Thanks for the adds @neurovibe. I think I will wait till after my vacation to post anything else, seems we are getting a lot of dups, I don't want to dupe the dupes lol

Yah, it's hard to keep up, the only reason I haven't dumped my whole lot of picsis I want to avoid posting dups (and I wanna find higher res' for many of them but it's so time consuming & I got other things to do). Although I admit as I mentioned in the Bustier post there were ~39 dups (for the high res' version) but I wasn't sure if including them in context with the rest of the shoots would be appropriate.

To answer your previous question (maybe a month ago) about behance, nah, those were the highest res' available, thanks!