Bellazon

Im so happy I found this thread.  I love brooke.  I think she can become a Sports Illustrated model one day soon.  She has same Manager (Mugshot Mgmt) as Hailey Clauson, so I think she'll be able to get in.  HOPE SO!! I loooooooveee these new pics of her on the Willy Miami site.   Shes a mix a=of a young Christie Brinkly.  Bar Rafaeili, Marissa Miller!!!!!

154.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJIVHC3YONDYWA

Im so happy I found this thread.  I love brooke.  I think she can become a Sports Illustrated model one day soon.  She has same Manager (Mugshot Mgmt) as Hailey Clauson, so I think she'll be able to get in.  HOPE SO!! I loooooooveee these new pics of her on the Willy Miami site.   Shes a mix a=of a young Christie Brinkly.  Bar Rafaeili, Marissa Miller!!!!!

Welcome :) Glad that you like this thread ! But the hotlinking is not allowed on BZ, and your pics are all repost, you should edit your post and remove them :)

OK,  whats the hotlinking mean?

Hotlinking is when you just past a pic from another Site/Forum/web etc ...into one of your post. You have to save the pic and to host it in one hoster, before to post it on BZ :)

Here the rules: http://www.bellazon.com/main/topic/988-bellazon-rules-guidelines-and-faq/ !

If you have a question, you can PM me  :flower: