Bellazon

Runway

I absolutely love her blue outfit with the black wings, and it just might be my favorite outfit from the whole show. Ali looked incredibly sexy in all of her outfits though, and she got pretty lucky in my opinion, because all of her outfits were pretty great. I really think more of the outfits should have been like hers with the black wings, opposed to all the outfits that covered way to much. If they wanted to accessorize the lingerie with something, then they could have done something like the belts that go up to Ali's neck, instead of completely covering the models midsections. That belt thing Ali wore is simple and sexy, and it still allows her to show off her incredible body. To many outfits covered up to much skin, and not only did they cover it, but many of them looked bad while doing it.

thanks for the tons of pics Wendy :flower:

for the first time in some years Ale got amazing 3 outfits :woot: :woot:

I love that black wings too, but my favorite was shipwrecked, i love how she works it with the arms :wub:

and I was glad they gave her a special finale outfit, that makes her 4th :heart:  haha

I love how the makeup and hair :heart:

thanks for the tons of pics Wendy :flower:

for the first time in some years Ale got amazing 3 outfits :woot: :woot:

I love that black wings too, but my favorite was shipwrecked, i love how she works it with the arms :wub:

and I was glad they gave her a special finale outfit, that makes her 4th :heart:  haha

I love how the makeup and hair :heart:

You're so welcome. And Ale looked so stunning.