Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

Thanks for this very interesting and informative article, domino. I think she looks so gorgeous while being interviewed, a real doll :heart:

Here is the translation.

Bar Refaeli 3.0: looking for investments in high - tech and communications

International model launched today the collection "My collection" of. Stern, but said she "did not want to continue modeling at 40", and explained why she often shared her life with 300 thousand of its followers: "Twitter This platform must take.

International model Bar Refaeli, used among other things as a spokesman of the jewelry company. Brazilian Stern, launched this morning the collection "My collection" of the company at the Hilton Hotel in Tel Aviv. Rafaeli, very active on social networks such as Twitter and Ainstgrm, explained why she often shared her life with three hundred thousand of her followers. "I realized the truth twitter a little late, but since I understood what it does and where the world is going so well it's fun., But it's also work," she says.

"I know what it can give and how important it is, and I decided to persevere., But if it was not fun I would not do it. I'm very active on Twitter. I think it's a way publicized. However Platform to the world is going and must take advantage of it." Refaeli related in part to its lingerie project, under.me, and claimed the largest market of the brand is now the United States, from 50 percent of purchases are made. "Entry projects of this type is the natural progression after years I was in the industry and understand it well. I do not want to continue modeling at the age of 40, I want to have more business. "She says she is looking now also invest in high - tech and communications. Refaeli gets covered intensively leading sites around the world such as the site of the newspaper" Daily Mail ", argues that it does not follow other regular publications. "people put me Twitter links to articles in the world. I do not see everything, but can see a little ".

Wijn, the first "stunning" one is also new to me. Thanks for posting all of them! :)

greatwhitebuffalo, I can not thank you enough for posting these fabulous candids of Bar in Greece :flower::clap: where we can admire her gorgeous feminine and natural assets.... ;)

Bar%20Refaeli%20–%20Greece%20260812.jpg

Thanks wijn for the cute pictures! The first one is new from her Twitter, but what about the second one?