Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

is it true that she is dating Dani Alves?

As I remember she divorced her wife and he has two children. I think only Spanish websites are speculating the romance. The same was about Pique and

Fabregas. Nothing is written in any other sites rather than Spanish.

is it true that she is dating Dani Alves?

As I remember she divorced her wife and he has two children. I think only Spanish websites are speculating the romance. The same was about Pique and

Fabregas. Nothing is written in any other sites rather than Spanish.

Poor Bar. Srsly, according to fans/the yellow press she had love affairs with a lot of players of Barcelona. Just because she's a fan of the team and is from time to time in Barcelona for work. It's really easy to change photos via Photoshop ... and too many people fall for it all the time.

Btw: as far as I know (from some friends who are Cules) it's Dani Alves official and real twitter account, so the denial isn't faked as the rumour.

Thanks for all the new photos! :) Especially the ones for FOX and the 'old' new ones (from the page before).

I just saw that, it's Dani's real twitter, I'm happy he cleared the rumors. First Pique, now Dani, next week Bar will be 'dating' Messi lol

I'm all for Bar dating a Barcelona player though, favorite model with a player from my favorite team is like a match made in my heaven