Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

^ their are rumors that he is cheating her with a Latin actress..something like that :yuckky:

zopehosting, I saw the massage, actually I was totally forgot from that

here are two wallpapers of Bar , hope you all like them...or at list some of you :blush:

post-5257-1179695706_thumb.jpg

post-5257-1179696852_thumb.jpg

That would be great Babylola if you could find out where that picture is from, I just love it. She reminds me of Brigitte Bardot in it.

Those wallpapers are really beautiful. I am using the first one now.

The cheating rumor comes from an UK newspaper and they are not a reliable source. There are also rumors that she is there with him,Link

Translation posted on Leofans.com

After the screening Leo climbs in one of the dark festival limousines and be chauffeured back in the hotel du Cap, where his girlfriend Bar Rafaeli waits for him. Together they stand with Don Johnson at the bar and then Leo and Bar go back to their private Mansion.

Who knows what is true but I really hope she is there with him, and he better not cheat on Bar.

^ their are rumors that he is cheating her with a Latin actress..something like that :yuckky:

here are two wallpapers of Bar , hope you all like them...or at list some of you :blush:

babylola! thank you sooo much

but I tought more about 100 and not only 2 :yuckky:

there are rumors that you will create some more...

lol

100? it takes some time to make it you know...Im sorry but I have others stuff to do apart from making wallapeprs.. :whistle:

lol

100? it takes some time to make it you know...Im sorry but I have others stuff to do apart from making wallapeprs.. :whistle:

no need to be sorry - 99 are also fine with me :)

I don't know how to create them myself otherwize i would do them as well

Bar is in Cannes :)

Cannes, FRANCE: Israeli model Bar Rafaeli, girlfriend of US actor and producer Leonardo DiCaprio, poses 21 May 2007 upon arriving at the Festival Palace in Cannes, southern France, for the screening of British director Michael Winterbottom's film 'A Mighty Heart' at the 60th edition of the Cannes Film Festival.

post-13538-0-1446054096-07731_thumb.jpgpost-13538-0-1446054096-12218_thumb.jpg

MAY 20: Bar Rafaeli attends the Cannes Film Festival 60th Anniversary Dinner hosted by Chopard at La Roseraie on May 20, 2007 in Cannes, France.

post-13538-0-1446054096-15501_thumb.jpgpost-13538-0-1446054096-16951_thumb.jpg post-13538-0-1446054096-2029_thumb.jpg