Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

they saw in the paparazi pics a ring on Bar's hand so they are trying to prove that they are going to be married soon

but WTF its not so interesting, I meen ...its only gossip news, a big part of these things are rumors

You must be pretty good with Arabic languages. :hehe:

they saw in the paparazi pics a ring on Bar's hand so they are trying to prove that they are going to be married soon

but WTF its not so interesting, I meen ...its only gossip news, a big part of these things are rumors

what do you mean? my English sucks...I know..sorry <_<

Your English is great Babylola. Did you watch the video of Bar on Nightclub? What did she say about the pregnancy rumors?

Thanks for those Marks and Spencers pictures. And the avatars that were posted :hug:

Didn't Bar start modelling for Victoria's Secret last year and then was dropped. I wonder if they want her back now. I think she would be a great VS model.

what do you mean? my English sucks...I know..sorry <_<

No no.

Your English is absolutely great.

I said that because I was surprised that you can understand the language on that page.

I didn't understand any word.

This is Hebrew ;-)

This is Hebrew ;-)

I thought their mother language were Hebrew AND Arabic.

What you mean by saying thier?

You right about the fact Israel has 2 Official languages - Hebrew and Arabic

But not all Israeli people know how to talk Arabic - in fact most of them don't

Mabye Bar took few arabic classes at high school but not sure about that at all

To me it seems that her mother lanaguge is Hebrew :-)

Im from Israel, the first language is Hebrew...in junior high school I learned Arabic-...lol

anyway guys thanks 4 the compliment Im really trying to write in a clear way... :blush:

maggiemary- I saw the show on TV...actually I was supposed to be one of the guests in the audience !

its a bit hard to write exactly what was going on there because they are just laughing all the time...its a satire show ..all of the joks are on politics , public and stuff like that...

about Bar, they talked a little bit about the rumors of the wedding and they gave here all kinds of stupid tips...just jokes and folish discussions

Bar said that the pregnancy is all a lie also the wedding are not truth

:p