Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

Thanks for that scan, I love her freckles.

It's a shame we don't know when that picture of Bar and Leo was taken as she does seem to be wearing a ring on her left hand, it even kind of looks like she has two rings on. We would have heard if they got married though so it's probably just some fashion jewellery and the picture is probably really old. Just have to keep an eye out for any new candids.

Commercial for El Corte Inglés

Apologies if this has been posted already.

Glamurama said that Bar was to be the new face and body of Pronovias (link) I hope this is true and that she does the show again this year. She looked amazing last year.

Thanks for that scan, I love her freckles.

It's a shame we don't know when that picture of Bar and Leo was taken as she does seem to be wearing a ring on her left hand, it even kind of looks like she has two rings on. We would have heard if they got married though so it's probably just some fashion jewellery and the picture is probably really old. Just have to keep an eye out for any new candids.

Commercial for El Corte Inglés

Apologies if this has been posted already.

Glamurama said that Bar was to be the new face and body of Pronovias (link) I hope this is true and that she does the show again this year. She looked amazing last year.

You can post Youtube with the quick Access menu on the left- just add the short name of the YouTube movie (CJTLThiM0yo)

Here it is ;-)

Thanks to Courtney Sax:

A Defamer sighting.

· Wednesday, April 18th, 10:45 am, West Hollywood Target: Leonardo DiCaprio and his Israeli model girlfriend Bar Refaeli. He was wearing sunglasses indoors, but he was both taller and thinner than you'd expect. The Orthodox ladies stocking up on Pampers paid him no mind.

http://www.defamer.com/hollywood/sightings...cart-254124.php