Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

No i was talking about how gisele was a no name before leo. That wasn't true she was well known in 1999 she was named by vogue model of the millenium or year which was before she dated leo. I dont think bar will be as big as gisele or that her relationship with leo will last. Theyve been dating a yr and no one in america even knows her and has failed to be on billboards or magazines (except si) unlike gisele who was everywhere and people knew her name.

but she wasn't supermodel, for example i didn't know her and many many people didn't know her, she was just Leo's new gf

maybe she was a bit known in brazil or south america but in europe and usa she really wasn't known

giselle was definitive a supermodel befor she was dating leo, this couple was just a connection of two great superstars in two different businesses and today both of them are top five in what they´re doing (acting and modeling), but this fact doesn´t deal with their relationship, neither for her nor for him.