Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

Leonardo DiCaprio loves to cuddle up with girlfriend Bar Rafaeli on the couch to watch a DVD.

http://www.showbizspy.com/180524/leonardo-...s-watching-dvds

he just says "I watch a lot of Turner Classic movies, but I don't do private screenings.

"I don't have the old school, reel to reel projectors. I do have a big screen TV, though. And a DVD player! I love it."

(he don't say that he love watch DVD with his girlfriend)

1st article translation from google:

Participates "top model" Bar Refaeli campaign in Mexican brewer

Mario Osorio Beristain. Sent

Milan, Dec 16 (AFP) .- The Mexican consortium Grupo Modelo, the maker of Corona Extra beer today launched a campaign in this Italian town green to retrieve the beaches with the participation of the "top model" Israeli Bar Refaeli.

Titled "Save the beach" (Save the beaches) initiative arrived in Milan from London and Berlin, where he was lodged under the emblem of the brand Corona Extra, and is aimed at raising public awareness in safeguarding the beaches .

The most famous Mexican beer with his initiative seeks to save a beach per year.

The first will be elected in 2009 via an internet vote on the site www.coronasavethebeach.org and experience will be repeated annually, said Martin Oyhanarte Orre, director of marketing for Europe Corona Extra.

Refaeli said for his part Notimex that "now I have become aware of the need to protect the environment, looking to give my small contribution and involvement in this philosophy to my friends and the public."

"Save the Crown Beach is a fascinating project that grabbed me from the beginning," said the girlfriend of actor Leonardo Di Caprio, who declined to answer questions about his personal life.

Chosen by the U.S. television channel E! as the second woman "sexiest of the world", surpassed only by Karolina Kurkova, Refaeli arrived in Milan to participate in the event of Corona Extra, which included the presentation of the latest collection of beachwear for the "maison" Catalan Custo Barcelona .

As part of this collection was presented a bag of beach which is Refaeli said "excited" as he said, is consistent with the commitment to the environment.

The super model, who recently joined the team from the home of lingerie "Victorias Secret", also confirmed that it is preparing its own collection of bikinis, to be presented shortly.

Regarding his debut film, scheduled for England in early 2009 with the Israeli film "Session" (directed by Haim Bouzaglo), Refaeli said he was a "fun and interesting" but that future looks more like model that as an actress.

"As you travel model, presents the collection and, as an actress is more difficult because we must stop for months on the same project," he explained.

"My participation in this film was very good, I loved him, but I do not have the dream of winning an Oscar," he said.

The model, only 23 years old and who came to the meeting with the press at a hotel in Milan wearing jeans and with the "face wash," neither wanted to talk about the controversy that occurred in Israel by the fact that she married secretly to avoid being called to arms.

"It participates in the army for 18 years, I now have 23, that is a thing of the past and in the past was" cut.

He recalled that already has visited Mexico, including Cabo San Lucas, Cancun and Mexico City.

"I love surfing and go to the beach, so it is natural for me to take part in the initiative Corona Beach Tour. It is the first time you do an event like this to save the beaches and I am proud to participate in it, "he concluded.

I really liked that the Malibu article didn't mention her relationship with you know who. Nothing against him but I'm glad Bar is finally getting recognition on her own on and not because of a much publicized relationship with a very famous person. Bar's haters always bring this up to attack her credibility as a model and as a talent in her own right. They should be convinced by now that Bar is capable of succeeding on her own merits and not because of who her boyfriend is. People who can't see that are just plain jealous.

Hey shellars my friend the leo fan told me that some Leo message boards are gossiping about Bar being pregnant. Bar has always been curvy so I don't see it. I also don't think Bar would do anything to put her boeurgening career on hold. Accidents do happen but I doubt that Bar would be careless after three years of being protecting herself. Hopefully one day it will happen with her current man but I don't think now would be a good time. Only time will tell if the gossip is for real but I doubt it.

Im w/you! ...

All the Bar's haters need to stop talkin' about her & Leo ... Now she's famous on her own!

Im really really praying for Bar gettin' de SI 2009 Cover! That would be perfect ...

& about bein' pregnant ... wow ... A Bar&Leo baby wow! :wub:

That would be the cutiest baby EVER! ... But once again im w/you i don't this this is a good time to have a baby, Bar is very very young & i think she needs to make her career a little bit strong before gets pregnant!

But on the other side ... Leo said in a inteview that he wants to get married & have babys soon, so maybe they're doing it! I meant, his not soo young as Bar

But if she is pregnant ... Im happy for her b/c a baby is a bless!

Im wow that baby is going to be so perfect hahahaha ...

But i don't think she's pregnant ... she doesn't look "big" or "fat" to me! ... But who knows, i guess that we just have to wait!

up to 9 months and we know :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

haha - gossip places need something to write about - that photo of Bar and Survivor guy holding hands were taken during a photo shoot. I swear anytime Bar OR Leo are seen with someone of the opposite sex, they are the new BF/GF! uhhh, she is a model and she does shoots with other men, sometimes in romantic poses. Leo is flirty and talks to women other than Bar - so what!! How many times have people claimed they were kaput?!? I think they will last longer than any of Leo's (or Bar's) previous relationships by a long run. :heart: