Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

I think the only thing that her wearing that leaf necklace proves is that, well....she likes the necklace! Hell, I have one and even though my husband bought it for me, if we were to divorce, there would be a lot of blood involved if he tried to get that necklace away from me - it is my favorite piece of jewelry! I had heard a rumor that Jennifer had actually given Bar the necklace as a gift, since they are good friends - I read it on a site somewhere. I was looking for the link and couldn't find it, unfortunately, so believe me or don't it is up to you! Anyone who thinks that by her wearing that necklace is a sign that she and Leo are together is really grasping at straws - the same if anyone was to take notice when she didn't wear it and say that is a sign they have broken up. Really! How dumb!

And I don't think anyone should feel like they have the right to gang up on anyone to get them "kicked off" the board. Hey, some people like someone some people don't - who cares? Just post your opinion and move on!

I think it is pretty evident that their relationship is either over or going through a HUGE rough patch. Time will tell where they really stand. IHB, please stay on the site, you are entitled to your opinion, just as everyone else here is!

:wave:

Thanks Lye for the beautiful pictures of Bar. I don't know how you manage to find some of these pictures but I appreciate it. Bar is now gaining more fame in America on her own and getting compliments on being one of the most beautiful women in the world. One of the things I like about Bar is that she's really close to her family. Bar said on E! yesterday that her friend from Israel and brother were with her in Las Vegas. They must be happy to see Bar's succes in America. I also couldn't find the debut date for "Iconic America." Last I heard was that it was going to air in October. I hope it wasn't delayed.

FYI - They have not been seen together for around three months, rainyday. Both have been spotted at the mentioned clubs, but always separately.

"They've been spotted the last couple of nights at Marquee and 1Oak. "

No where in the article does it say they were spotted together.

Thread cleaned and edited (Y)

Now Some Reminders...

1) While expressing personal opinions and "constructive criticisms" are welcome, we ask all members to refrain from model bashing, baiting and personal attacks. It upsets members and causes unnecessary tension.

2) This is the Bar Refaeli thread--- NOT the Leonardo DiCaprio thread. Please keep any conversations and content strictly related to Leo in HIS thread.

3) Reposting the same post multiple times is NOT ok.

Thank you! :flower: