Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

Bar in Hurley on MTV red carpet!

Monday, September 8, 2008

Last night Bar represented Hurley on the MTV VMA’s red carpet. She has already been noted as one of the best dressed attendees of the night!

She did multiple interviews where she mentioned that she just started working with Hurley and we custom made this amazing dress for her to wear. She was quoted in saying that she feels like she just came off the beach and its really sexy!

More to come but here are a few photos! She wore a Hurley t-shirt tank dress, Badgley Mischka jewelry, Fendi shoes and her own vintage leather jacket.

Bar Refaeli: Hello From The VMAs!

Tue, 09 September 2008 at 2:44 pm

5szua0j5hhlkez348wub.jpg

Israeli model Bar Refaeli ran into Just Jared at the In Touch Weekly’s Icons and Idols after-party at Chataeu Marmont. (Yes, her eyes are super gorgeous in person. Every photographer on the red carpet was saying so!)

The 23-year-old Israeli beauty, who looked positively gorgeous in a hip-hugging Hurley dress, is set to co-host fashion designer Tommy Hilfiger’s one-off TV special, a unique and voyeuristic look at today’s pop culture in America.

Tommy Hilfiger Presents Iconic Iconic America, based on the book cowritten by Hilfiger and award-winning American Art Director George Lois, is set to air in the fall on Bravo. Can’t wait to see it!

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2008/09/09/ba...eli-just-jared/

Bar Refaeli is the Only thing Worth Talking About from the VMAs

Let’s face it, MTV’s daily Video Music Awards shindig blows. As in, “Oh my God, what a fucking piece of mess they got going there”, and it seems to only get worst every year. What’s worst than a bunch of narcissistic actors getting together for a circle jerk at the Oscars? How about a bunch of narcissistic and illiterate singers, rappers, and god knows what wins stuff at these things showing up prove how cool they are by not acting cool. What I’m trying to say is, the VMAs are like the MTV’s usual brand of programming — over hyped, stupid, and you gotta be 13 years old to not see how passe everything is. But you know what isn’t over hyped, stupid, or passe? Bar Refaeli in a form-fitting dress. Did I tell you how much I love the VMAs? And the leather jacket? Sheer bonus hotness.

http://www.beyondhollywood.com/gallery/bar...-from-the-vmas/

A stunning Bar Rafaeli at the 2008 MTV VMA

A stunning Bar Rafaeli struts her sexy body at the 2008 MTV Video Music Awards. Look at that very long gown, how does one walk on high heels with that long dress without tripping? Well, it seems that it would not be a problem for Bar, if the girl can manage to have Leonardo DiCaprio as her main guy then walking in high heels with that long gown should be easy for her. Even freckles look good on this hot girl, sometimes life is really not fair.

http://mompopson.blogspot.com/2008/09/stun...08-mtv-vma.html

yes, Lye, I also read lots of great comments about Bar on the internet - I'm happy she is getting more well known to American audience. Wow, Jared at JustJared really likes BAR - he always posts pics of her and says nice things about her. That is a cute pic of him and Bar. For people who don't know, jared is the webmaster of one of the most popular blogs on the internet about celebrities/gossip.