Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

Gorg video.

And can you please stop mentioning Dicaprio dominocity?! That was a million years ago and he's now with Toni Garrn. It's pretty irritating and unprogressive. A man does not define a woman, thats mysoginistic. You have an unhealthy obsession with the man.

Pucci, my :heart: and 4 hand blow dry, October 15, 2013

post-3127-0-42443700-1381844825_thumb.jp post-3127-0-87839500-1381844827_thumb.jp

Recordings to @thexfactorisrael 23.10

post-3127-0-64063300-1381844831_thumb.jp

twitter Bar Refaeli

Making the CRAZY video for the CRAZIEST wedding of @adironen1 & @yoavreuveni

post-3127-0-56198800-1381844834_thumb.jppost-3127-0-96955800-1381844838_thumb.jp

Happy Woodstock birthday to @barrefaeli, June 2013

post-3127-0-44058700-1381844843_thumb.jp

Adi's Bachelorette party...fun fun fun, September 2013

post-3127-0-82830300-1381844846_thumb.jp

instagram ranavneri/dafiziv

Yes, dominocity please just stop mentioning him here. Thanks.

Supermodel Bar Refaeli laments her single status

Bar Refaeli, 28, speaks to her inability to find a man — 'So what’s wrong with me? Why am I alone?'

She's the loneliest supermodel in the world — bar none.

Blue-eyed, blond beauty Bar Refaeli said she’s stumped by her inability to land a steady boyfriend, future husband and potential father to her children.

The entire male population of planet Earth shares her mystification.

“I don't understand it,” the 35-24-35 stunner said in a tell-all interview running Friday in the Israeli newspaper Yedioth Ahronoth.

“I’m okay,” the 28-year-old former flame of Leonardo DiCaprio continued. “I look great. I’m cool. I like going out. I like being at home, I like movies, I like eating. So what’s wrong with me? Why am I alone?”

New York men suggested a love connection awaited the lonesome lovely somewhere in the five boroughs.

Union carpenter Jimmy McCloud said he’d sweep Refaeli off her feet and treat her to a night on the town.

In Bay Ridge.

“I’d show her a good Irish bar and a better time than Leo could — ever,” said McCloud, 30, of Brooklyn. “She won’t have to sit in the VIP lounge to have a good time.”

Pre-law student Mike Tejeda, 20, was already making plans for the honeymoon — with a promise from the Brooklynite to treat her like a queen.

“I’d take her to the Dominican Republic, where we can really enjoy ourselves,” said the Brooklyn College student. “I would do whatever she told me to . . . If she’s looking for something different, I’m that difference.”

Refaeli, in a wide-ranging chat, also reflects on her emotional breakdown when a six-year relationship with DiCaprio ended last year. She erupted in tears after seeing online photos of the “Gangs of New York” star with new gal pal Blake Lively.

“I suddenly choked up and I started crying uncontrollably,” she recalled. “No one knows that I went back to my room and broke down in bitter tears. I couldn’t stop crying.”

The next morning, she left her hotel room in Cannes with a friend who took her out swimming.

“It was like I was cleansed,” she said. “From that day, I haven’t cried since.”

The supermodel also offered some advice to those interested in romancing her.

Her turn-ons include self-confidence, physical fitness and generosity: “I’m very interested in going out with someone who is big and strong and famous.”

Her current dream guy is actor Ryan Gosling, replacing former fantasy flame Justin Timberlake.

“I see him and I could melt,” the model says of Gosling. “He’s amazing. He’s my wow.”

But Refaeli says she’s not set on a Hollywood hunk — and she’s willing to brave a blind date for a possible soul mate.

Source: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/super-model-rafaeli-laments-single-status-article-1.1489317

Oh no Bar :no: this makes you look desperate. If I was Bar I wouldn't give Leo the benefit of knowing that I cried or cared. IMO she should be more discrete. I have such a hard time believing men anywhere wouldn't jump at the chance to woo her. She is so stunning. There has to be a brave man out there!

Thanks duch :)

can somebody translate the full interview pretty please? I think it's better than to read the full interview than just some quotes...By the way not ever when celebrity speak up to newspaper they write what they really say....I hope for Bar she didn't say those things on Leo's break up..It's not good to look desperate