Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

Bar Refaeli looks for partners with "healthy self-esteem". :hehe:

http://www.tv3.ie/en...1&article=88869

(good luck, girl)

Thanks a lot Bigmax for sharing all the awesome pictures and interview from Glamour! :flower: I agree she is truly amazing. :wub2:

Thanks Sick for the HDs! :wave:

Thanks wijn for Bar's Twitter pics. Love the one of her crossing the "chic" area of Paris. ;)

Thanks domino for the articles! :)

Does anyone know if Bar is still working in Paris?

Thanks to those who posted the Glamour Spain HQs, the articles, and Twitter pictures.

Cover story "Bar Refaeli" for Glamour Spain December 2012

Photographer: Sergi Pons

Stylist: Miriam Arruga

Hair: Itzig Sabbag

Make-up: Natasha Denona

Model: Bar Refaeli

Source: Visual Optimism (visualoptimism.blogspot.com)

image.jpg image.jpg002_image.jpg image.jpg 004_image.jpg image.jpg

image.jpgimage.jpg

The dear Amandinefrance has translated Glamour Spain for us! :flower::hug:

1) Now we will begin a new year, what balance professional and personal level you do about 2012?

I always end up very surprised. when just always think "wow, it's been great, I think I can not go higher" and no it's like that. Every years is better than the last. The truth is that it's great continue to advance with your career and create new things.

2) I talk about new experiences, you launched a lingerie line, Under.me how it was to create your own campaign?

it's amazing, because you evolve. You understand much processing fashion and you get involved with him. Without doubt, 2012 was the best year of my career. It was wonderful, but I hope that the next will be better.

3) and what do you hope in 2013?

Try to work less, able to focus on line Under.me and collections, which have not yet been launched. Continue to travel, but more for fun than for work, and spent a lot of time with my family.

4)But you don't stop to work ! You're also the image of Escada DeLita notes perfume , you've said of it "delicate, sophisticated and very feminine ." This is how you defined?

not entirely... but this is how I feel sometimes.I'm not always very feminine, we say, I usually have a masculine side. I guess a good perfume can help you find your femininity.

5)what that attracted the most attention with a perfume?

not smell very dense.and it does not smell too strong. A perfume fresh and clean,who don't capture my space . there's nothing worse than a person riding in an elevator and after tell of you "omg who put so much perfume".

6)you recall a smell that you're carrying when you were little?

a soap of my mother, she put me when I was little, and stop using since so much years, not remember it.But there are two, a friend, he gave me one and told me "it'll passion you (not good translation here sorry)" if I buy one to my parents and when they saw it, my mother said "Are you kidding? this is the same as when you were little?"So after the reunion, I can assure you, I'm still using today.

memories of the past, not forget that step walkways, visit airports or sign contracts worth millions.The family and its origins basic pillars and return to them whenever you can.

7) What you miss most about your childhood?

live without worry about anything and be a girl without bindings.

8)but you travel all the time! what is your favorie corner?

definitely Barcelona. it delights me because it reminds me a lot of my home. Ti Tel Aviv too we have the sea, wonderful people and happy to make live the streets, restaurents, night life ...but here, in addition, there is a little more artistic tendency.You go into the street and there are statues, gardens, museums, Gaudi ... a wonder.

9) I heard that sometimes men do not flirt with you ... you know WHY?

I suppose there are many reasons, but one of them is maybe they are shy.and they are afraid to approach me. on the other hand my attitude does not help , I don't show myself as someone who invites to conversation.I normally wearing headphones and I have a posture like "ni me hables (idk here really how translate)" I can perfectly understand that they are afraid.if I had a guy well known next to me, I would not feel comfortable if I had to approach him.

10)Twitter is your favorite social network! you are aware that 300,000 people are paying attention to what you do and your daily life developement?

Yes, and tried to hang a picture every day. I think if so many people following me it's unfair that I don't pay attention and think " and hang something every two or three days "acting like you do not care.if they are my followers is they hope to see something of my life.I have fun and that people try to be part of my daily.

11)there are many women who follow you too. You have a thing of beauty or a favorite product that can help them?

"less is more" this is the best advice I can give. I don't like seeing women overloaded.Simplicity always wins. It's good to use a little makeup, mascara, "colorete" (idk in english)but nothing more.

12) and to stay in shape?

I like going to train and go to the gym, but in my case it's more psychological than an obligation.I don't need it. I make it cause it reinforces my mood and i love it.Luckily, I was born with good genes

EEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNND smily%20new%20one.gif