Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

OMG! :woot: Thanks you so much, Wijn for posting the awesome GQ cover! :flower: I knew there was going to be the version with Bar as the Gentlewoman of the Year. :wub2:

Thank you Bigmax for the Understanding video. Love it. :thumbsup:

Pinup, I remember this interview from 2008 of Bar inviting people to sign a donor card! :wave:

LoveBar, when were the golf stick pictures taken? Are they recent?

Article with lovely photos from the new FOX campaign with Bar and Noam. And what seems to be a long interview with both.

His side, her side

Ten seasons after they started to pose together, Bar Refaeli and Noam Tor sit down to bridge the gaps and talk about everything: why he did not marry BOA, when is she going to retire, what kind of mother he thinks she will be, and what is even envious of him.

It is long, but if you try Google translator, it can come out with something almost understandable. :hehe:

http://www.mako.co.il/entertainment-weekend/Article-a906a6cf48efa31006.htm&sCh=7d61bdd9ccbc4310&pId=1471243973&Partner=mw

Thanks domino! And please, take care. :unsure:

Bar Refaeli@BarRefaeli

unfortunately, there is a war going on in my home land Israel, that has to defend itself from missiles being shot by Hamas on public areas.

Bar Refaeli@BarRefaeli

i prey for the safety of the citizens on both sides and for the day we will live in peace and harmony Amen.

Bar Refaeli@BarRefaeli

Shabbat shalom.. �� http://instagr.am/p/SIq09vsUU-/

just read all this interview with bar and noam

www.mako.co.il/entertainment-weekend/Article-a906a6cf48efa31006.htm&sCh=7d61bdd9ccbc4310&pId=1471243973&Partner=mw

very funny!

It looks like a long and fun interview, for sure. But can you just give us the main lines?

Thanks for the "older photos". Bar has always had the perfect feminine figure to wear any types of fashion. ;)

Thanks for the cute picture, bigmax! :wave: